April 2007

Simon06

Mouseketeer
Anyone been beginning of april before, going just after easter on the 10th of april next year, just wondering what the crowds would be like. I have queued 4 hours on some rides in this country would it be that bad for everything?

we have just arrived back after being there 4 - 23 April it was over Easter and it was very busy however we still had a good time make use of fast passes and try to get some early starts in as well

the weather was excellent...must be a good time of year for the weather ...we have been in the summer previously and it was much hotter and rained for at least some part of evey day..............this year it only rained twice - once at night when the thunder woke us and once the day before we left.........3 times if you count as we were getting on the plane to come home

thanks for the reply, yep we will have a good time. Thanks for the tips, I think most days will be early ones.

:cool1: Yeah :cool1: Thats when were going as well,however next year Easter is early,so hopefully the main Easter crowds will be making their way home :wizard:
Have you started to make plans yet,where are you staying ?

staying offsite on i-drive at quality inn international, yep started making some plans, I would like ride and see as many attractions as possible, but dont want to burn myself out after a couple of days, lol. There is always the next visit to see missed things.

I was there at Easter a couple of years ago. Easter weekend was like a zoo, but the rest of the time was fine. With careful planning - fastpasses, arriving early etc, I have always been able to see the main attractions without too much pain.

We were there the end of March / beginning of April this year, returning a couple of days before Easter :sunny:

We had a lovely time, the weather was beautiful but the queues were long - 90 mins - 2hrs wait on some rides :rolleyes:

Early mornings and Fast passes should cover most of it but bear in mind that the crowds from US 'Spring Break' holiday makers will be replaced by the UK school holiday visitors :sunny:
DD's school returns on Mon 16th April next year.

Have fun :thumbsup2

We have just come back. We went on 1st April, had 2 weeks in Orlando and a week in Clearwater. I was really worried about the queues but if you went early it was fine. We usually got there for the opening and left in the afternoon depending on how busy it was. For Magic Kingdom we got there for the opening and left about 1.30 as the wait times were getting silly. We went back there another 2 times on the trip either first thing or late afternoon for Wishes. We used Fastpasses for most rides and were ok. At Universal and IOA we bought the Express Passes. They were expensive but when you can have a walk on instead of a 60-90 minute wait I thought they were well worth it. I would go back again at Easteras the weather was perfect.

its put my mind at rest now that the queues will be alright if you get there early and use fast pass etc,

sharon lewis,

when you said the wait times were getting silly, how long are we talking, 3 hours plus per ride?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter