• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 20, 2012: 5 Night Bahamian Cruise

We would like to participate in the fe
Stateroom # 2511

The Anderson Family

Ben (DH)
Age 31

Laura (Me)
Age 31
Favorite Character: Mickey

Mary (DD)
Age 7
Favorite Character: Donald

Welcome to Dis... This is our first DCL cruise and I have a 5 yr son that will be with us. I am sure they will have fun playing together. This is my first FE and I am doing it for the kids. Such a neat idea. Looking forward to the fun! I searched the forums for all the ideas and info mostly. See ya soon :goodvibes

I will look into it:-) I am sure the boys will have a blast. I cannot wait to meet everyone!

We would like to participate in the fe
Stateroom # 2511

The Anderson Family

Ben (DH)
Age 31

Laura (Me)
Age 31
Favorite Character: Mickey

Mary (DD)
Age 7
Favorite Character: Donald

Laura were neighbors in cabin 2512 how cool is that? Along with my wife and myself will have our two daughters Lilia (6 1/2) and Juliet (12). Thrilled to have more FE participants. I'm keeping an "offical" master list which will be distributed to everyone participating as we get closer to sailing. When you get a chance please send your info to me via a private message as I'm trying to keep all the info togther in my inbox.

Elliott & Pam:thumbsup2

Have any of you checked the cruise site? When I saw another thread that some prices had dropped I checked.

While the prices haven't dropped there are A LOT more state rooms available. When I signed up the were no inside ones, now there are tons.

Maybe some free up grades in or future?:banana:

Jim

New to DIS - just found this board and love all the tips (I've literally read every post). We're a family of 5 and just switched to this itinerary from a 7-day due to a family wedding. We'd love to participate in the FE's as well - sounds like a ton of fun! I'll PM to isrudy with our specifics, but in a nutshell it's me, DH, DS (11), DD (8), and DS (4).

Looking forward to a fun time!:cheer2:

Sorry, isrudy! I'm too new to PM. So instead of posting a bunch of silly things to bump my status, I'll have to hang my laundry on the line, so as to speak. :laundy: (why else would they have that smiley?)

Our cast:
Norma Jean (44)
Jim (48)
Nicholas (11) favorite: Phineas (not a "classic" but fits his personality)
Emma Lee (8) favorite: loves all Princesses equally
Alexander (4) favorite: Mickey

Room 8042

Can't wait for some warm weather and sunshine!

Sorry, isrudy! I'm too new to PM. So instead of posting a bunch of silly things to bump my status, I'll have to hang my laundry on the line, so as to speak. :laundy: (why else would they have that smiley?)

Our cast:
Norma Jean (44)
Jim (48)

Room 8042

Norma,

Welcome aboard :)

Glad to have more people joining us

Our cast:
Norma Jean (44)
Jim (48)

Room 8042

No problems. Gottcha on the list.:yay:

Hi Everyone! I am started to get excited for our first cruise. Yes, my family would love to join the fish extender fun. Though, I must warn you, I am not crafty at all.

Me Jackii (39)
DH Mike (43)
DD Ashely (18)
DD Reagan (11).

We are in staterooms 6131 and 6133.

Excited about our first cruise, 10 yrs in dvc and 20 years of marriage in May
me 42
wife 40
daughter 7 going to be 8 in May
planning on doing Nassau harbor cruise if we can get off boat fast enough, and doing the play package at castaway cay

Some users are unable to send private messages if they have less than 10 posts so for those individuals i will confirm directly on the board if I see your request. If you have NOT sent me a PM and i have not confirmed on the board, you have not been added.

So far we only have 9 families on the FE list

Kteesmumma 6116
Kilted Candyman 2080
Mickeysgirl 5013
KK LK 5129
Burtam 7002
Jackii 6131&6133
Usplus3 8042
Lyanderson828 2511
Isrudy 2512

Here is the breakdown of adults/children.

Adults (all) 18
Child (female under 3) 2
Child (female 4 to 6) 2
Child (female 7 to 10) 4
Child (female 11 to 13) 2
Child (female 14 to 18) 1
Child (male under 3) 1
Child (male 4 to 6) 2
Child (male 11 to 13) 1

Most popular character so far is Mickey of course

I have a detailed excel spreadsheet (names, ages, etc) to distribute when the list is complete however i cannot post an excel file directly to the dis board. I can distribute via email to you only if you have set up your dis board acct allowing other members to send you emails. If you have not allowed this then send me your email address via private post.

We have had some suggestions for the FE process which i appreciate since this is my first disney cruise.

Suggestion to limit # of participants to 15 or break into multiple groups. So far the number of participants doesn't seem to be a problem. Fyi - my two cents the more the merrier why limit the fun.:grouphug:

Suggestion to assign times for everyone to distribute so its not a free for all once on the ship. I like the idea of dividing up the participants so all the gifts aren't given out on the same day. The kids will enjoy getting gifts throughtout the vacation. Instead of specific time / date i would suggest we divide the group in half maybe by decks and have one group deliver on day 2 or 3 and have second group deliver on day 4 or 5. This would give everyone some flexiblity to fit into thier vacation schedule. What does everyone think.

Now off to take a nap before the big game. (need sleep after staying up to make my ressies at Palo)

Go Pats

Elliott:thumbsup2

Amy and I am game.

Got one more step done. Amy put together out FE today -

fe01w.jpg

Just got to get the rod for the top.

Jim

Hello

I tried to private message you isrudy but for some reason it says that I can only private message once I have done 10 posts and this is only my second. So here is my info so that my family can join the Fish Extenders!

Hi isrudy

We too would like to join the FE group! This is our first cruise but I have a friend that is a DCL veteran and told me all about it! I started making my FE a few weeks ago and can't wait for the cruise!

Here is the info for the Iley family:

We are in stateroom #2611
Nadine (33) -- Minnie
Matt (35) -- Mickey
Noah (3) -- Buzz, Woody or Mickey

Thanks so much for organizing this!

Nadine

Some users are unable to send private messages if they have less than 10 posts so for those individuals i will confirm directly on the board if I see your request. If you have NOT sent me a PM and i have not confirmed on the board, you have not been added.

So far we only have 9 families on the FE list

Kteesmumma 6116
Kilted Candyman 2080
Mickeysgirl 5013
KK LK 5129
Burtam 7002
Jackii 6131&6133
Usplus3 8042
Lyanderson828 2511
Isrudy 2512

Here is the breakdown of adults/children.

Adults (all) 18
Child (female under 3) 2
Child (female 4 to 6) 2
Child (female 7 to 10) 4
Child (female 11 to 13) 2
Child (female 14 to 18) 1
Child (male under 3) 1
Child (male 4 to 6) 2
Child (male 11 to 13) 1

Most popular character so far is Mickey of course

I have a detailed excel spreadsheet (names, ages, etc) to distribute when the list is complete however i cannot post an excel file directly to the dis board. I can distribute via email to you only if you have set up your dis board acct allowing other members to send you emails. If you have not allowed this then send me your email address via private post.

We have had some suggestions for the FE process which i appreciate since this is my first disney cruise.

Suggestion to limit # of participants to 15 or break into multiple groups. So far the number of participants doesn't seem to be a problem. Fyi - my two cents the more the merrier why limit the fun.:grouphug:

Suggestion to assign times for everyone to distribute so its not a free for all once on the ship. I like the idea of dividing up the participants so all the gifts aren't given out on the same day. The kids will enjoy getting gifts throughtout the vacation. Instead of specific time / date i would suggest we divide the group in half maybe by decks and have one group deliver on day 2 or 3 and have second group deliver on day 4 or 5. This would give everyone some flexiblity to fit into thier vacation schedule. What does everyone think.

Now off to take a nap before the big game. (need sleep after staying up to make my ressies at Palo)

Go Pats

Elliott:thumbsup2

Thanks for the update! I have some great plans for FE gift just need to start them. I tend to be a procrastinator:wave:

I like the idea of splitting up the deliver days!

If you ask me we all should of just slept through the game
:sad: :headache::sad:

I was just thinking (scary I know)
How do we handle last minute room changes?
Say someone taking part in the FE exchange changes rooms at port, how does everyone else find out?
:confused:

We' ll be sailing the Magic on the 20th as well. (Justin 26) (Amy 26) and (Emily 2) can't wait to relax, have fun with my family and make new friend. We are from Kissimmee Florida we love Disney and are very lucky to have family that work at the parks so we go once a month lol

Hello

I tried to private message you isrudy but for some reason it says that I can only private message once I have done 10 posts and this is only my second. So here is my info so that my family can join the Fish Extenders!

Hi isrudy

We too would like to join the FE group! This is our first cruise but I have a friend that is a DCL veteran and told me all about it! I started making my FE a few weeks ago and can't wait for the cruise!

Here is the info for the Iley family:

We are in stateroom #2611
Nadine (33) -- Minnie
Matt (35) -- Mickey
Noah (3) -- Buzz, Woody or Mickey

Thanks so much for organizing this!

Nadine

Wonderful. Your officially on the list.::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter