April 19, 2008 - Western - VERY Early Roll Call - Anyone??!!

Yes, our week was a bit more $. :confused3

I am guessing because it is 4th of July week and not hurricane season? :confused3

We got a SPR so that is exciting. I'm a bit worried about being in the front of the ship, but couldnt beat the value. It's still expensive, but we saved $500 by booking the Cat 10A over the Cat 9B, which is usually what we get.

Hi all. We have also been bitten by the latest bout of cruise bug. But when Mickey told me how much I almost choked. So we are going to try Carnival out of Tampa for a 'did we really get married 20 years ago?' party w/out the eating machines! We have to wait till the second week of Dec, but being a slow period the rate was great and the ship shouldn't be too full. Please have a good time at the pirate party and tell Minnie I said hi. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter