April 18, 2010 - 4 night Wonder

Time for dinner, then a 6pm I have to go get my haircut.

Angelina just asked me a few minutes ago, "Are you going to have a drink(Konk Kooler) when we get to Serenity Bay?" My reply was, "I might ask for a whole pitcher!!!" LOL!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I like their "fruity drinks" but, I'm really a scotch guy. I plan on hitting the ABS liquor store in Cocoa tomorrow afternoon to get some, and some of DW's favorite wine there, or maybe a quick stop at Publix.

Time for dinner, then a 6pm I have to go get my haircut.

We all did the haircut thing last week. So now we all look "beautiful" (ok, maybe not me - a long way to go for that :rolleyes1 but.......), DW and DS look great!.

I'm probably going to sign off soon, so..... have a safe trip! I'll look for you at baggage claim (we're supposed to get in about 25 minutes ahead of you, so we may already be gone) and again on Sunday at the terminal.

I'm probably going to sign off soon, so..... have a safe trip! I'll look for you at baggage claim (we're supposed to get in about 25 minutes ahead of you, so we may already be gone) and again on Sunday at the terminal.

Adios!!! :wave2:

Our travel day to Florida has finally arrived~~~:yay:

We will be leaving here around 9am to head to the airport(20 minute ride). Bryan spent the night, so we know our driver to the airport is here!!! Everyone, but me, is still sound asleep. At least I have some quiet time to myself before the madness of the day gets underway. ;)

Looking forward to a nice vacation and WONDERful cruise!!! :goodvibes

We are headed to Country Inn and Suites in a few hours! WHy do I wait until the last minute to pack???!!!! I can't wait!!! We will be the group with WAY too many in one hotel room!!!!

We are headed to Country Inn and Suites in a few hours! WHy do I wait until the last minute to pack???!!!! I can't wait!!! We will be the group with WAY too many in one hotel room!!!!

Arrived home a little bit ago and just wanted to say "THANKS" again for everything McDisney6, you totally blew us out of the water and made our cruise so much more special!!! :goodvibes

The four us had a WONDERful time, sorry we didn't get to meet everyone, but it was nice to see familiar faces around the ship. I think we converted Bryan to become a cruise addict, LOL!!! :rotfl2:

Back to reality. We got in yesterday afternoon too. I'm back at work today. It was so great meeting DISers during the cruise. It made it much more enjoyable for me to already have some friends on board. My whole family had a wonderful time. We actually booked a 7 night for Nov 26th 2011 while onboard. A year and a half, I don't know if I can wait that long!

Back to reality. We got in yesterday afternoon too. I'm back at work today. It was so great meeting DISers during the cruise. It made it much more enjoyable for me to already have some friends on board. My whole family had a wonderful time. We actually booked a 7 night for Nov 26th 2011 while onboard. A year and a half, I don't know if I can wait that long!

Hi Cheryl--I was just looking at the pic I took of you and Goofy. I'll send it to you shortly. ;)

Hi Cheryl--I was just looking at the pic I took of you and Goofy. I'll send it to you shortly. ;)

Thanks for that. It was really nice to have a friend to chat with while we docked at Nassau! So do you think Brian enjoyed the cruise enough that Angelina can convince him to do one for their honeymoon?

Thanks for that. It was really nice to have a friend to chat with while we docked at Nassau! So do you think Brian enjoyed the cruise enough that Angelina can convince him to do one for their honeymoon?

Oh yeah, Bryan is completely hooked, he said this was his BEST vacation ever, he had a blast and WILL be cruising again, especially for their Honeymoon!!! Angelina is excited beyond words!!! :goodvibes

I enjoyed looking at your pictures! Thanks for sharing! It looks like you guys know how to have a great time! Thanks for sharing your cake!!! I am sorry that we did not get to meet you guys in person. However, we had a GREAT time sharing through the FE's. My kids were the little elves and they loved sneaking down! We booked a cruise while on board for April 24, 2011-exactly one year from today!!!!

I enjoyed looking at your pictures! Thanks for sharing! It looks like you guys know how to have a great time! Thanks for sharing your cake!!! I am sorry that we did not get to meet you guys in person. However, we had a GREAT time sharing through the FE's. My kids were the little elves and they loved sneaking down! We booked a cruise while on board for April 24, 2011-exactly one year from today!!!!

My wife and I were heading towards the aft elevators on Wednesday morning and saw one of your elves heading our way. We moved over to let her pass near one of the cleaning carts as she had her hands full. We waited a few seconds and saw her stop at our door. Funny thing is, my wife and I were heading to Mickey's Mates to pick up some taffy sticks, pencils and DCL stickers. We hope the kids enjoyed them!!! ;)

You're welcome for the cake. It was much too much for us to finish, we thought since you were so kind to us, it was the least we could do in return. :)

Congrats on booking your next cruise. We probably won't cruise again now until after Angelina and Bryan's wedding. I think they are looking at a Spring(maybe May) 2012 wedding. I know the kids are looking at a 7 day cruise on DCL for their Honeymoon. This was Bryan's first cruise ever and he loved it!!! :goodvibes

I'm glad to hear that everyone had a great time!! We had a WONDERFUL cruise and enjoyed meeting everyone. Wish we would have run into more of you around the ship, but that's just the way it worked out this time.

We arrived home yesterday evening around 6:30 after spending two nights at the Polynesian after we left the ship. We went by the Magic Kingdom Thursday, on the boat to Wilderness Lodge, and that park looked like a total ZOO!!! Since Friday and Saturday nights were "Grad" nights at the MK, Thursday was the last night for fireworks until tonight (Sunday) so it was packed (and open until midnight)!! We went to the MK for a few hours an Friday and it was fairly crowded, but no where near as bad as Thursday.

Andy - sounds like you need to get with the program - Bryan could be a Platinum CC member before you are! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter