April 17th-23rd Disney Park Dining Coupon.

Thanks so much. I have been finding no discount for anything at DLR that we could use during the time we will be there. It is nice to finally find something at least.

Thanks again! :worship:

Thanks so much. I have been finding no discount for anything at DLR that we could use during the time we will be there. It is nice to finally find something at least.

Thanks again! :worship:

You are welcome. It's always nice to be able to get a deal at disney. For food is great because it's something we all need, versus throw towels, pins and photopass deals.

Wow that is a great coupon! We are odd hours eaters so that would come in very handy - hope they do them more often :thumbsup2

This is a good news/bad news situation! Great news for the discount coups which are SO hard to come by! :) BUT.....the fact they are offering the coup means that week we are there it will be SUPER busy!! Booo!

Thanks for posting this!!

This is a good news/bad news situation! Great news for the discount coups which are SO hard to come by! :) BUT.....the fact they are offering the coup means that week we are there it will be SUPER busy!! Booo!

I agree. It is a bit of a catch 22. But if you've already got your reservations, at least it's a perk.

Plus if you eat at 11 instead of 12. That means at 12 more people will be eating instead of in line with you. So it balances out a little. :)

That's what I was thinking too. :)

Does anyone know the last time they offered this coupon? Was it also during Spring Break or a different busy time?

Thanks :) Maybe they will start doing small specials like this more often.

Perhaps they will. At WDW I think they have done this more times a year. Xmas-New Years, Spring Break and I think the couple weeks after July 4th.

Although it is a sign that those locations are maxed out in the kitchen, dining areas, or both at those times.

Yay! Thanks for the coupon :banana: we will be there through the 19th so that will help, off to print it!

Just a bump for anyone making a last minute trip or on the DIS when they should be on Indy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter