• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 16th - April 21st CHEERLEADERS!!!

toandjo

Mouseketeer
:scared1: Ok, I've already booked and now I see there is a big cheer convention that weekend!!!! Will it be really crazy??? We do have Wed and Thurs before the convention starts.Try to do most things these 2 days but what about the weekend?? Help please!

Well, crap!! That's when we just booked for too! Let's just hope they're all too busy cheering to go to DL! :cheer2:

Looks like we'll miss it this year. We've been there at the same time as the cheer competition the last two years. But it really isn't too bad most of the time. The worst is on the last day...usually a Sunday. Then they all hit the parks.

Darn it I thought that I checked and there weren't cheerleaders. Oh well. We'll be there 4/12-4/19 so at least we'll have a little bit before they get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter