• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 16th, 2011 -Western Caribbean

Hi
From what I have read, the character Breakfast will be assigned to us when we get our dinner rotation. I believe that it is on one of the at sea days.

We are going to Swim with the Dolphins in Grand Cayman. Then we hope to visit Margaritaville also. Hoping to try to visit Margaritaville during stops in Key West and Cozumel too! :yay::yay::yay:

:cool2:
We are staying at the comfort inn. Hopefully we will arrive around dinner, it's a nine hour drive from here to there.:rolleyes1

As to Margaritaville, I have been mentally there for at least two weeks. Buffet has been in high rotation on my ipod.pirate:

https://public.me.com/splatinc

Thats my public box. It contains the Castaway Club album. Chillin music to get you in the mood for a cruise. Disney used to send it to you after your cruise as a decompression gift, sort of getting you primed for your next trip. Download and enjoy!:surfweb:

The Space Shuttle launch has been delayed to the 29th. :-(

Then we hope to visit Margaritaville also. Hoping to try to visit Margaritaville during stops in Key West and Cozumel too! :yay::yay::yay:

We're planning on hitting all the Margaritavilles as well. :thumbsup2 Cozumel might be a little tough, because we're doing the Tulum ruins tour, but we're going to try to make it there.

Hi
From what I have read, the character Breakfast will be assigned to us when we get our dinner rotation. I believe that it is on one of the at sea days.

We are going to Swim with the Dolphins in Grand Cayman. Then we hope to visit Margaritaville also. Hoping to try to visit Margaritaville during stops in Key West and Cozumel too! :yay::yay::yay:

never did a 7 night before .. tell me about this character breakfast please

We're planning on hitting all the Margaritavilles as well. :thumbsup2 Cozumel might be a little tough, because we're doing the Tulum ruins tour, but we're going to try to make it there.

we have the Dolphinaris dolphin swim / encounter booked for Cozumel - its 10am-1pm I think

I saw a neat idea and thought I should pass it on...

Bring a photo mat to leave with the front desk on day one. All the characters will sign it and you get it back on the last night. Then you can put your fav DCL memory in a cool autographed frame.

anyone planning on rebooking onboard for any of the new itineraries announced today??

Ok...I lost 20 pounds, found the passports, don't think I am leaving anything undone at the office, got a new camera, a big straw hat and some new hawaiian shirts.

Need to pack, confirm the car service, and think through the alcohol procurement process.

We are flying into MCO Friday night the 15th and staying at the airport Hilton. Will get there around 8PM. We have a car service pickup at 9AM on the 16th, and I requested a stop on the way to the port. Does anybody know a place we can get both wine and liquor either near the airport or on the way to the port?

I can almost feel that cruise feeling. I am normally a very reserved Dad, but get me on a cruise and I am likely to act like a 25 year old. Bring on the fun!:cool1:

never did a 7 night before .. tell me about this character breakfast please

Hi
This is the info I found on the boards.

If you're on a 7-night cruise, you will be given a ticket for your character breakfast depending on your dining rotation and time. There's nothing you need to do. It will be taken care of once you're onboard.

There are three days of character breakfast's and two times per day. They correspond to your dining rotation and time. For example, if you eat at the main dining time, you will eat at the early character breakfast for your designated rotation.

Patty

We are in the single digits....only 9 days to go! I can hardly believe it's almost time.
:yay:

:cool1::banana::woohoo::yay:

SINGLE DIGITS!! The kids are pumped!! Ok, I am too!!!

Congrats to the PP losing 20 lbs ... thats what i was SUPPOSED to do, oh well .. ain't gonna happen on the cruise :)

Getting excited here.
Have all our FE gifts; need to organize.
Have piles of clothes; need to pack.
Lots to do!!!!

Next week at this time we will be waking up in Orlando! We will fight the crowds to see Harry Potter.

Can't wait to get on that ship!!!!

My DD threw a small curve ball at us earlier this week. She has pneumonia - thankfully it is this week and not next. She is recovering - luckily we caught it early (never even suspected anything that serious). Anyway... lots to pack and finish organizing!! Can't believe we are down to one week! I hope to meet everyone sometime on the ship - if not in the Promenade Lounge at 3:00 on Saturday. (just another little plug :))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter