April 16 2005? Eastern Magic? 4/16/05

Ah yes the memories. A match made in Disney.

See what magic Disney can make. The moral here is if you want to be happy for the rest of your life, ask a vacationing Brasillian for a dance at Disney World and take her for your wife.

Bet she never expected a vaction to Disney World would change her life this much.

swede63 said:
We will be hanging out at DTD the night before the cruise (15th), anyone going to be around?

We are so excited we can hardly stand it. I had the kids DD(8,6,5) all packed two weeks ago. BTW, it must be a New England thing, we;re from Connecticut. What plans have y'all(transplanted Texan) made for the trip?

Rore said:
We are so excited we can hardly stand it. I had the kids DD(8,6,5) all packed two weeks ago. BTW, it must be a New England thing, we;re from Connecticut. What plans have y'all(transplanted Texan) made for the trip?

Rore,

We're from CT too and so is Tylerandalliesmom. We both live up in the Hartford area and we got our kids together a few weeks ago. My kids are DS9 & DD5 - in 4th grade and Kindergarten respectively. They'll be excited to meet more people from CT on the cruise!

As for plans, we are hoping to get some of the people that have been chatting on this board together on Sunday at the Mickey Pool. I have to go back and check old messages to see what time we said - but it is in the afternoon. If you want to join us, send me a PM with your names because I am making name tags for everyone.

We booked our excursions weeks ago - Golden Eagle Catamaran and 5 Star St John Snorkel trip.

We leave on Friday - can't wait!!! :cool1:

Started to pack and dicovered my DS14 has outgrown all his summer clothes, I got to get him new stuff for the cruise. I need to some time off from my hectic life to pack and get everything together for our long awaited return to the MAGIC. Leaving friday can't wait!! If you see a big SWEDE on board smiling that is me!
:thewave:

Here's the movies playing on our Magical Voyage!

Around the World in 80 Days
Ice Princess
The Incredibles
Ladder 49 :firefight
Life Aquatic
Mr. 3000
Mary Poppins
National Treasure
The Pacifier
Pirates of the Caribbean
Pooh's Heffalump Movie
The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement

::MickeyMo :banana: :thewave:

swede63 said:
Started to pack and dicovered my DS14 has outgrown all his summer clothes, I got to get him new stuff for the cruise. I need to some time off from my hectic life to pack and get everything together for our long awaited return to the MAGIC. Leaving friday can't wait!! If you see a big SWEDE on board smiling that is me!
:thewave:

I hear ya, Swede63! Both my kids seem to grow like weeds this winter. Absolutely nothing from last year fits!!! We did lots of shopping!!!!

Whew!!! I just about finished packing all the bags :teeth: I'm actually taking alot less cloths then our last cruise...I promised myself not to overpack so that I can bring back all my shopping purchases from the ship & St. Thomas :love: Heh, heh!

Well, we leave in two days! We will see you all at the port! we just might be the family standing behind you to board the ship :cool1:

Look forward to seeing everyone at the meet on Sunday at 2:00pm. & looking forward to meeting & chatting with the ladies who will be going to Tea :drinking1

:fish: :fish: :fish:

I'm finishing up the name tags, so to be sure I have yours, please send me a PM no later than Thursday!!!!! We are getting a bunch of us together (kids welcome) on Sunday at 2 pm near the Mickey Pool. I'm bringing name tags - so look for the people with lime green mickey stickers on their shirts!!!!!

The idea is to meet near the Mickey pool so the kids can do their own thing. We have a great group already, but there is still room for more! Don't be shy - it should be fun.

Just post your info here or send me a PM. Or, just show up on Sunday at 2 - but I need your info if I am going to bring you a name tag. (First name, Screen name & hometown is all I need!)

Can't wait to meet everyone!!!!

Bags are packed, 2 suitcases and 2 duffles for the 4 of us plus each have a backpack!! Think I did well in the packing area, except yesterday went to CVS 3 times for forgotten things :rotfl:

We've off this afternoon, to all our shipmates traveling this week...safe trip and see you on the ship. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Sue

Is the meet on Sunday only for ladies going to the TEA? Anyone going for a drink? Then count me in. :cool1:

Hi Swede63! The Dis meet is for everyone! some of the ladies are going for tea afterwards but I remeber reading on these boards that some of the guys where gonna go have a beer afterwards.

Have a safe trip! and we'll be looking for the big Swede at the port and his son with the new clothes ;) :)

swede63 said:
Is the meet on Sunday only for ladies going to the TEA? Anyone going for a drink? Then count me in. :cool1:

Swede,

The Meet is definitely for everyone! I won't be going to the tea myself - just not my thing - but my husband, kids and I are planning on the meet at 2. We are going to meet by the Mickey pool so kids can swim, use the slide, etc. So kids, adults, tea drinkers, beer drinkers and others are all welcome!

Send me a PM with your first names and hometown so I can have a name tag ready for you!

See you soon!

Latest on the Dis Meet - Sunday, 2pm at Mickey Pool:

Tylerandalliesmom - (4)
Princessdaisy - (4)
Patriotsfan0113 - (3)
RealMickeysGirl - (2)
CTFamilyCruisers - (4)
Hollua - (4)
Spoon2003 - (4)
Cookielulu - (3)
Swede63 - (1)
KissimmeeFamily - (5)

Look for people with nametags with the lime green mickeys on them.

I will definetely be on deck for the sailaway party. I'll buy a drink for anyone who can guess it's me. Don't miss the sailaway party it is blast!!!

:cheer2:

swede63 said:
I will definetely be on deck for the sailaway party. I'll buy a drink for anyone who can guess it me. Don't miss the sailaway party it is blast!!!

:cheer2:

Free drink of the day? Your on!! :cool1: I hope your the only Swede at the sailaway party!! :rotfl2:

I am happy to do the nametags. I just printed them off and I think they look pretty good.

I have a problem with my suitcase, though. I packed (not stuffed) and I decided to weigh it just to be safe. 56 LBS!!!!! :smooth: I can't decide what to take out so I guess I'll divide it up and bring another bag! Maybe I'll sleep on it and decide to leave something home. :confused3

Ohhh, thanks for the reminder...I need to weigh our luggage too. On a trip from New Orleans are bags weighed too much and we had to open them up and move stuff around or end up paying 75 bucks...had to get rid of some of those Mardi Gras beads! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter