April 16 2005? Eastern Magic? 4/16/05

Patriotsfan,
Nice Pics, we've been looking at our last DCL album as well and getting excited. Single digit count down for us as we leave on the 13th! :cool1:

Sue

:flower: Thanks for sharing Patriotsfan! I can't believe we getting so close to cruise time! Wahooo! We leave on the 14th! :cool1:

Thanks for sharing Patriotsfan.

I'm just getting over an awful stomach bug. :sick: I got sick Saturday. I didn't even get up on Sunday and today is the first day that I'm feeling almost normal. Now I'm worried about the rest of my family. :guilty: I kind of wish they would get it so that they won't pick it up from a New Englander during the cruise.

I need to stop worrying about things I can't control. :crazy:

Pre Cruise Party WhooHoo

This may be a real bone headed Idea, the replies or lack there of will tell, but our family would love to host a pre cruise reception the day before departure.

We live on a small ranch near the Orlando Airport. About 45 minutes to the Port Canaveral, 25 minutes to Disney, 10 minutes to the airport and 25 minutes to the I-Drive area.

You can view some photos of our place by clicking here.

We have a Pool, a fishing pond, goats and pets (including new puppies due date 12th), Go-Karts, ATV, boats, BBQ, soccer field, trampoline, Volleyball, and more.

Even a single family would be welcome or a hundred. I realize most of you have your plans figured out and this might not be an option but we though we'd ask anyway. We'll be here and the facilities are here so what's to loose.

If not we still hope to meet everyone on board.

Cheers from Richard, Heloisa, Hannah 9 and Kevin 6

Wow, your small corner of heaven is beautiful. We'll be in WDW days prior but already made plans for the parks. Thank you so much for the generous invitation!

See you on the Magic! :Pinkbounc

Sue

What a beautiful place you have, we'd love to come however we don't arrive til sailing day (which makes me nervous- 12pm arrival at Orlando airport.) Thanks for the offer though. We'll shoot for the 2pm meet at Mickey pool on Sunday. :sunny:

Kissimmee Family- Boy, are you brave! Thank you for the invitation. We are arriving on Wednesday, but we have plans made already.
Seven days and counting. :cool1:

Unfortunately, we too must decline your quite generous offer. You have a beautiful home and property and we would love to join you, however, we have already made plans to visit the parks. We hope to meet everyone at the Cruise Meet onboard.

Is anyone else driving down to Florida and leaving on the 13th?

Also, is anyone else staying at the Raddison on the 15th?

:sunny: What a generous offer! that is very sweet of you & your family! We are actually spending the day at Cocoa Beach on the 15th but would have loved to come visit. Your home/farm is so beautiful :love: Can my family come move next door? :teeth: heh, heh!

Looking forward to meeting you & the rest of our fellow Dis cruisers at the cruise meet!

:moped:

I had reservations for the Radisson but my hubby decided he wants to be closer to the beach :rolleyes: so we changed over to Hampton Inn which is just a stroll to get to the beach. My, dd, Nicole, will be disappointed as she hoped to swim with your dd at the Radisson pool. Oh, well, there is always the goofy pool :)

We're hoping to leave around noon on the 14th to drive down. I would love to leave that morning, but dh is working nonstop to get everything done at work before we go. He's missing a couple of board meetings the week we're gone and has to have everything ready for them. Hopefully we'll get to Cocoa Beach sometime Friday evening or late afternoon since I'm hoping for a visit to Ron Jon's Surf Shop and a walk on the beach. It's been 4 years since we've been to the beach on vacation and I'm in serious withdrawl. :rotfl:

Toni

We will be hanging out at DTD the night before the cruise (15th), anyone going to be around?

We plan to go to Epcot, World Showcase. We we asked the kids where they would want to go in the World they said Typhoon Lagoon and Epcot. They want to do the kidcot masks. DH and I might "eat around the world."

I love to eat around the "world" too! Yumm! We will be doing Epcot, AK park the two days after the cruise. We are staying at AKL lodge concierge to celebrate my dd's B-day...but, ssshhhhhhh! she has no idea...its a surprise :flower:

Cruise day is coming up!! :hourglass

princessdaisy said:
I love to eat around the "world" too! Yumm! We will be doing Epcot, AK park the two days after the cruise. We are staying at AKL lodge concierge to celebrate my dd's B-day...but, ssshhhhhhh! she has no idea...its a surprise :flower:

Cruise day is coming up!! :hourglass

We must be on the same wavelength. We are staying at AKL too, but before the cruise. And we are celebrating DD's birthday, too. :banana:

I'm still going crazy to leave here, even though, the weather is beautiful today. :sunny: Four more days... :cool1:

Yeah, Hollua! say "hello" to the animals for me :flower: and a "Haaaapy Birthday to you dd" :wizard: :wave2: We also have four more days to go :Pinkbounc

I just hope I remembered to pack everything! last time I forgot dd, swim suit! and she had to wait untill Key West to get one! :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter