April 15, 2010 Disney Wonder

We're gonna dress pretty casual for the dinners ourselves. Probably a collar polo shirt and a pair of light colored casual dress pants for me and the son, my wife will have something nice as well I'm sure.

We leave in 3 days!

From St. Joseph, Michigan..... To Chicago..... to The Raddison at the Port (Florida)..... To the WONDER !!!!

16 yr old daughter and I went to get our pedi's today! :cutie: :cutie:

we are having frost and snow warnings in upstate NY tonight.
Got snow right now

Hurry up and get down here! :) We had gorgeous weather today - sunny, hot and light breeze! The kids swam in the pool all day & dh fished all day. They are all sun burned.

The weather's great, wish you were here!:banana:

Hurry up and get down here! :) We had gorgeous weather today - sunny, hot and light breeze! The kids swam in the pool all day & dh fished all day. They are all sun burned.

The weather's great, wish you were here!:banana:

Me too!!! We are leaving Tuesday at 1am and driving. Stopping in North Carolina Tuesday night, then, driving to Cape Canaveral on Wednesday to stay at the Country Inn & Suites....so close!

Tuesday morning we will be down there. :banana: My mother was ready to go last month but my kids had school and I had to work. It was my 3 months of crazy time. I gave my clients an Apr 12th deadline. I figured it's only 3 days before tax day but knew some clients wouldn't be happy. I told them that I had to go to a seminar.:rotfl:

Bahamas forecast: Friday Apr 16-Sunshine and comfortable. Winds from the ENE at 15 mph.Realfeel®: 88 °FHigh: 82 °F

Bahamas forecast: Friday Apr 16-Sunshine and comfortable. Winds from the ENE at 15 mph.Realfeel®: 88 °FHigh: 82 °F

I hope you are correct. Both WeatherChannel.com and Intellicast.com has the weather for Nassau on the 16th 76/68 with 30% of rain and the 17th 78-68 with 30% chance of rain.
No matter I'm sure we all will have a good time.
3 Days until our vacation begins!!:dance3:

I hope accuweather is correct. That's the forcast it gave. We are trying to pack now. the girls want to bring their entire inventory.

Hey, does anyone know what movies are playing on the ship?

told them that I had to go to a seminar

Gotta love those random, required seminars!!!!! :rotfl:

We are leaving Tuesday at 1am and driving.

Ouch! 1 am! I'd forgotten about the long night driving we did back when my stepdd's were little. Have a safe journey!

I like that weather forcast for 88!

We have our whole inventory in the 'pack it' pile. I just need to weed it down, now.

I hope accuweather is correct. That's the forcast it gave. We are trying to pack now. the girls want to bring their entire inventory.

Hey, does anyone know what movies are playing on the ship?

Checking in from WDW. Having a great time, but the crowds at MK were pretty heavy, not what was predicted by tourguide mike and touringplans.com. Oh, I like your forecast better than the Weather Channel!

I called the movie number. Two current movies that we're hoping to see: The Last Song, Alice in Wonderland. Also When in Rome, Old Dogs, Princess and the Frog, something else that I forget but it was not something new.

Well, it's over. We had a wonderful time. Thanks so much everyone for all the cool fish extender gifts! It was such a treat every time we returned to the room. I'm really sorry the bulletin boards my daughter made didn't "stick," guess I should've tested them at home first. They were meant to hang in lockers, so I assumed they'd stick to the stateroom door just fine. Guess I should've expected as much from the Dollar Tree.:rotfl:

I never did spot anyone. It just went too fast. Gotta go prepare for reentry into the real world I'll check in later.

Well, it's over. We had a wonderful time. Thanks so much everyone for all the cool fish extender gifts! It was such a treat every time we returned to the room. I'm really sorry the bulletin boards my daughter made didn't "stick," guess I should've tested them at home first. They were meant to hang in lockers, so I assumed they'd stick to the stateroom door just fine. Guess I should've expected as much from the Dollar Tree.:rotfl:

I never did spot anyone. It just went too fast. Gotta go prepare for reentry into the real world I'll check in later.

yes, thanks everyone! I ran into someone putting stuff in our FE, scared them I think, but not sure who it was :) Anyway, had a great trip! We rebooked :thumbsup2 Had a great time!

Great trip!! My Daughter loved coming back to the room to find more treasures. Kudos to everyone.

yes, thanks everyone! I ran into someone putting stuff in our FE, scared them I think, but not sure who it was :) Anyway, had a great trip! We rebooked :thumbsup2 Had a great time!

I think that might have been my girls. lol They came back to the room and told me that someone opened the door when they were putting stuff in the fe.

My kids loved getting all the little gifts. Thanks everybody for everything. I'm booked for Oct 7 this year and Oct 30 next yr so far. This cruise seemed to fly by. The weather for atlantis was a little depressing. I think we will just stay on the ship next time or maybe just get off to by a few bottle of rum.

Thanks again.

Thank you all so much!!! We had a great time!:cool1:

My mom and mother in law just left today, so I'm finally getting back to normal here. We got caught twice while delivering gifts!

I'm envious of those who rebooked. :) I want to go again on Oct. 21, but I don't know if it can work out. Doesn't stop me from dreaming!

We really enjoyed the stingrays at Castaway cay. My dd is taking pix to school tomorrow to show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter