April 15-18th...Whats it like????

Disneylover:)

Mouseketeer
We just planned a trip to the world and we are leaving April 15!!!!:cool1::yay: I am so excited! I have a few questions though...

1.) What are the crowds like?
2.) Are there any ride closings?

Thanks!!

We're going on the 18th-21st and I heard the weekend is supposed to be super crowded!!! :(

We're going on the 18th-21st and I heard the weekend is supposed to be super crowded!!! :(

Really? I hear different things about April. Sometimes its supper crowded, sometimes its not. But as long as we are there, I'm happy! :goodvibes I would be better with fewer crowds though....:laughing:

Another roaring endorsement hear for Tour Guide Mike...

The weather will probably be very nice, low to mid 80's a sunny, possible rain but not too much I can imagine. Probably fairly busy as it's still close to Easter but I imagine it will be really starting to die down this next week.

Also, here's another "Crowd Predictor" for free: http://www.touringplans.com/tp2/UG2_index.php?PageID=14

Closures can be found here: http://allears.net/tp/rehabs.htm#april

Good luck!

Really? I hear different things about April. Sometimes its supper crowded, sometimes its not. But as long as we are there, I'm happy! :goodvibes I would be better with fewer crowds though....:laughing:

I know that vacation week for massachusetts and everyone I know who is traveling that week is going to Disney. The prediction calendar looks accurate from past years. Remember to get to the parks early and have a plan, also don't forget to have fun.

We arrive April 15 too!!:thumbsup2 When we went this same week in 2008 it was beautiful weather high 70s low 80s, not one drop of rain while we were at the parks, and the crowds were definitely manageable. (more crowded than when we went in September 2009, but the weather was much better in April)

See ya there! :thumbsup2

We arrive April 15 too!!:thumbsup2 When we went this same week in 2008 it was beautiful weather high 70s low 80s, not one drop of rain while we were at the parks, and the crowds were definitely manageable. (more crowded than when we went in September 2009, but the weather was much better in April)

See ya there! :thumbsup2

Thanks! The weather is suppose to be beautiful. Can't wait!! I'll see ya there ( you going to be wearing your lime green dis shirt? I don't have one :laughing:)

Heading to disney the 19th till the 27th... anyone ever been around this time?

Have been going to WDW for the past few years now on this time frame and so far I think it is manageable.... crowd is not really as bad as what I had read but then again... I just dont stay at the park always...

Dont worry... have your itenerary/plan but just give a little room for changes and you will be fine...:cloud9:

Thanks! The weather is suppose to be beautiful. Can't wait!! I'll see ya there ( you going to be wearing your lime green dis shirt? I don't have one :laughing:)

I don't have a lime green dis shirt but i do have a lime green mickey i have dangling from my drawstring back pack :thumbsup2 I will also probably wearing the bride ears on most days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter