April 14, 2007 Eastern Cruise!

Has anybody thought of compiling a list of Disboard families on board on the 14th. Might give us an idea of how many people would be a the meet at 3 pm

disneyfanatic3166 Made a website for us all to list our family info on, we could all add if we are going to be at the 3pm meet on this site.
http://disneycruise41407.wetpaint.com/
I think you add yourself by add a comment tab, but can't remember exactly.
I can not believe how close the cruise is and how much I have left to do. Seems I have been planning this cruise forever, yet I have nothing done!:rotfl:

All - have a great trip!!! I'm now on the 28th trip. We tried to add two more kids onto the res this week and they are at their 'kid cap'. Still on Eatsern - 7day - just need to wait two more weeks....patience....

Bon Voyage!!!

okay i haven't been getting any updates are we doing the shirts what did we decide. cindy

It's my understanding that each of us will just buy our own lime-colored shirts and decorate it any way we want. If you click on posts #457 through #460, you'll find the posts that discuss about it. :)

If you have a Michael's Arts and Craft supplies near where you live, Adult and kid-sized t-shirts are currently on sale. They're 2 for $5.00 and I know they sell lime green. HTH!

Has anybody thought of compiling a list of Disboard families on board on the 14th. Might give us an idea of how many people would be a the meet at 3 pm

From previous post #330 from 2/11/07

This is a list of the Dis'ers who have signed on to this thread

2munchkins
3boyswdw
All American
Barrettclan
Catnip0113
CRSNDSNY
danielsfamily
dis2008
disneyfanatic3166
disneynut64
disneymom7851
dutch_girl_scout
EAP'sDAD
gammasip
GreatDaneMom
hannahmom
Let's Talk Disney
luvbuggy
MargaretMary
Mass-cateer
MEdisneyfan
mkjmom
munchkinsmom
Par8hed
pershing
STLFAM
TJeff
Triggs2
tyna
VBSunGoddess
westieridgeback
wilbeer
yogibigdog

Two maybe’s
Miscoehill
Disneyfan1130

There were 30 groups. Some we have not heard from in a while.

Sorry to bring this topic up again BUT I have a few questions. For those of you buying your shirts from Michael's / AC Moore etc. how are you doing the designs on the t-shirts? Are you downloading from a website then using transfer paper? :confused3 For those of you using Zazzle, the site seems to be limited as to what can be written on the shirt. Am I missing something? Ugh! I don't want to spend a lot of money on these shirts since we'll probably only wear them for the Dismeet. After that, I'll wear it to bed.

I went to the Designs board on the Dis and had some name designs made (each of our names in bubble letters filled with different characters) and uploaded these pictures onto zazzle. I had the designs put onto shirts.

If you go out of the Disney section, you can have anything you want written on the shirts.

We've already been given some ideas:

Take a look at the thread! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=17347060&posted=1#post17347060

So, am I getting lime green shirts from AC Moore and using an iron on style of this design?

and how do I get my name so I can print it out?

Do we want to change any of the internal colors? the red or the lime green?

If I'm wrong, please correct me, someone.

Thanks
Jeff

MouseDesigncopy-1.jpg

I'm not sure if I'm going to have any luck finding lime green t-shirts in my area. We don't have a Michael's anywhere near us and so far I haven't had any luck at any of my local stores. I'm trying to figure out another idea to come up with. :confused3

This is a list of the Dis'ers who have signed on to this thread

2munchkins
3boyswdw
All American
Barrettclan
Catnip0113
CRSNDSNY
danielsfamily
dis2008
disneyfanatic3166
disneynut64
disneymom7851
dutch_girl_scout
EAP'sDAD
gammasip
GreatDaneMom
hannahmom
Let's Talk Disney
luvbuggy
MargaretMary
Mass-cateer
MEdisneyfan
mkjmom
munchkinsmom
Par8hed
pershing
STLFAM
TJeff
Triggs2
tyna
VBSunGoddess
westieridgeback
wilbeer
yogibigdog

Two maybe’s
Miscoehill
Disneyfan1130

There were 30 groups. Some we have not heard from in a while.

I can't figure out how to get myself on this list....

By chance has anyone found out what movies they will be showing?

They are premiering Meet The Robinsons on Thursday night...so I am sure that it will still be showing. Dreamgirls has been playing on the televisions in the rooms lately.

2munchkins
3boyswdw
All American
Barrettclan
Catnip0113
CRSNDSNY
danielsfamily
dis2008
disneyfanatic3166
disneynut64
disneymom7851
dutch_girl_scout
EAP'sDAD
gammasip
GreatDaneMom
hannahmom
Let's Talk Disney
luvbuggy
MargaretMary
Mass-cateer
MEdisneyfan
mkjmom
munchkinsmom
Par8hed
pershing
STLFAM
TJeff
Triggs2
tyna
VBSunGoddess
westieridgeback
wilbeer
yogibigdog
Yensid1222

Two maybe’s
Miscoehill
Disneyfan1130

Yeah! I don't have to pay theater money to see 'Meet the Robinsons!'

See, I'm saving MONEY on this cruise! (yeah, right!popcorn:: )

Everybody knows about the cruise meet the first day? Right? I see alot people posting who haven't been posting in awhile. Did everyone read my signature re: deck 9 aft?

I exchanged my red shirts for lime at AC Moore and am considering what to put on them. Something cool-ish for my 'won't get caught wearing anything too cutish 12yr old'DS:cool1: !

Well I wasn't going to have the time to make my shirt, so I ordered through Zazzle and got Sorcerer Mickey on the front. But they are lime green!!!

We ( my DD and myself) will be at the meet. Hope to see everyone there.

Ok repeat cruisers! Recent ones that is....which is the best watercraft to rent on CC in order to get closer to the Flying Dutchman?

Adult: Aqua Fin $15, Sea Kayak (1-Seater $8, 2-Seater $10), Hobie Cat $18, Aqua Trike $15, Paddle Boats (2-Seater $8, 4-Seater $10), Sun Kat $20
Child: N/A

I read that in order to take a great picture or really see it well, you should rent a boat. I'm not sure what a Sun Kat is or Hobie Cat? I need something that holds four but won't exhaust me in case my kids poop out on me.:scared:

Ok repeat cruisers! Recent ones that is....which is the best watercraft to rent on CC in order to get closer to the Flying Dutchman?

Adult: Aqua Fin $15, Sea Kayak (1-Seater $8, 2-Seater $10), Hobie Cat $18, Aqua Trike $15, Paddle Boats (2-Seater $8, 4-Seater $10), Sun Kat $20
Child: N/A

I read that in order to take a great picture or really see it well, you should rent a boat. I'm not sure what a Sun Kat is or Hobie Cat? I need something that holds four but won't exhaust me in case my kids poop out on me.:scared:

Hmmm...Not sure. Last month I never really saw anyone very close to it out on a boat, but maybe I was just not seeing it at the right time or something. You can see it pretty well right from shore. I guess if you wanted to REALLY get a detailed view, maybe. But as its a movie set piece, only the side facing shore is detailed, the back side is just big open spaces. I seem to think you really could only get close to the back side...but I could be wrong.

So, am I getting lime green shirts from AC Moore and using an iron on style of this design?

and how do I get my name so I can print it out?

Do we want to change any of the internal colors? the red or the lime green?

If I'm wrong, please correct me, someone.

Thanks
Jeff

MouseDesigncopy-1.jpg

Does anyone know how to change the green background to white?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter