April 14, 2007 Eastern Cruise!

Can I book more than one Palo res?
I was able to get either Sun or Mon night for 1-2. (can't even remember which one I did), but the system wouldn't let me back in to search for another date.
I also make a Tea time res for 3pm on the opposite date of Palo.

You will only be able to make one dinner reservation online.

Thanks for the info on the water. I didn't know that. I love these boards, all kinds of good info.

I was wondering about the water also as I only like to drink Poland Springs. I have read that it's 42.00 for a case of water on board the ship. :eek: Can anyone confirm this price. What kind of spring water does Disney offer in the case?

When we were on the cruise two years ago during April vacation, the bottled water that Disney sells by the case was Evian. I am sure it was NOT $42 at that time because we never would have bought it. I just can't remember what it was. It is significantly cheaper than buying it by the bottle at the bars.

Sorry I can't remember the price, but we will find out in a few months! Yeah!

I know(we are last minute people)!!! From the South Shore in Mass.
Cast: me, DH, DS(12) and DS(10). Our oldest DS(16) has prior commitments.
This will be our second Disney Cruise. Our first was the unofficial 10 day western cruise in August 2004(due to hurricane we were "stuck" at sea extra days). We thought we would try the Eastern this time and had to work around school vacation. We are DVC members( cruising on our points) Cannot get airfare(too much $$$), so we are driving(again)

Looking froward to getting to know my fellow cruisers!

:welcome: 3boyswdw! Last minute or not. You're driving :eek: My prayers are with you! :angel: Although by the time you get to the airport early, get on the plane and takeoff, you couldn't driven a good part of the trip-or at least to Jersey.

I, too, have a DS12 and he's looking forward to checking out the new Disney Quest part of the ship. They didn't have that room when we sailed in 2003.

How early are you leaving to drive? Too bad about airfare.:guilty: Any chance of renting a car and driving part way to an airport along the way? Maybe some SW fares out of NY or further down would be decent as they have Vacation the week before?

We are actually driving down to the parks for February vacation! LOL
We plan to leave on Thursday night and arrive Saturday morning....the drive pretty much relaxes me(I drive the whole way!) We stop when we feel like it! My first driving trip to the world was when middle DS was 5 months old...so even the kids are used to it!!! I do like the idea of driving to an an airport in another state. I will look into that, although we have tried RI. NH and CT.

My 12 yo is named Robert and he will be thrilled about a new club!

Has anyone seen the Feb 17 07 kids meet thread? My DD11 keeps bugging me about communicating with other kids on our cruise. Does anyone else feel comfortable with setting up something like that?:grouphug:

I'm trying to set up a rental car for a few day prior and an additional day after the cruise.

My question is: does anyone know the approximate time on the final day we exit the ship?

(the rental place I can get a great discount on is only open til 2pm on Saturdays and it's about a 15 or so minute ride from the port.)

EDIT*** just got off the phone with the rental place in Cocoa Beach and he claims people get off the boat at day break and are all off by around 9am or so.
Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks

I'm trying to set up a rental car for a few day prior and an additional day after the cruise.

My question is: does anyone know the approximate time on the final day we exit the ship?

(the rental place I can get a great discount on is only open til 2pm on Saturdays and it's about a 15 or so minute ride from the port.)

EDIT*** just got off the phone with the rental place in Cocoa Beach and he claims people get off the boat at day break and are all off by around 9am or so.
Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks
I have been off and at the rental car place by 8:00 am three different times.
They start letting you off usually around 7:30 am then you pick up your bags then go through customs.

Have been searching for images to put on a t shirt and found this. Any opinions? It goes with the saying "...it all started with a mouse"

042205_mickey_mouseel_01.jpg

Have been searching for images to put on a t shirt and found this. Any opinions? It goes with the saying "...it all started with a mouse"

I like it! Could we add the outline of mouse ears aroung the top of the mouse?

Tyna - I really like this. Original too. I also like Yogibigdog's suggestion of the mouse ears outline. So would we do Mickey's "mouse" on the front of the shirt and our sail date with ship picture on the back?

My DD 6 1/2 would love to write/chat with a fellow cruiser. So if anyone has a DD that is around her age, drop me a line and we wil lget in contact. Since it is so cold up here in Maine, I keep thinking about the trip and the warm Carribean sun. Not to much longer.

OMG! I love it! It is SO appropriate! Mouse ears would be cute too!

Should I ask the people on the designs board to add the ears?

Sounds like a good thing! It's so cute.:yay: Let's do it!

I'm so cold!!!! I can't get out and exercise for the trip. The winds are so frigid. Even people walking their dogs look like they wish they didn't have them. Here's looking forward to :beach:

I agree, let's go for it. One thing though, since this graphic as red, yellow and black...I'm not so sure if we should still go with red t-shirts. :confused3 I don't think the graphic would show up as nice (definately not lime green ). :rolleyes1 I'm thinking that even though it'll be a little difficult seeing us diser's through the crowd that white t-shirts might look best with this graphic. What do you all think? Are we going with a graphic on the back as well?

My DD 6 1/2 would love to write/chat with a fellow cruiser. So if anyone has a DD that is around her age, drop me a line and we wil lget in contact. Since it is so cold up here in Maine, I keep thinking about the trip and the warm Carribean sun. Not to much longer.

Hi there! I just PM'ed you. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter