April 13, 2014 ~ Disney Wonder Western Caribbean

Hi DisCruisers!

I started a facebook group if anyone is interested in joining

facebook.com/groups/DisneyWonder041314

Since I'm still a new member it won't let me post the full link.

I went to Facebook and tried to find it but the search did not find it.

Hi DisCruisers!

I started a facebook group if anyone is interested in joining

facebook.com/groups/DisneyWonder041314

Since I'm still a new member it won't let me post the full link.

Thanks for starting the FB group! It will be a fun way to get to know everyone.

Snootsty, try copying the URL into your browser -- it should pull up the group directly (at least it worked for me!)

Nancy

Hi all,
We will be joining you :cheer2:
This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise we have previously been on the Magic in Europe and the Wonder in Mexico and both were amazing.
We are travelling myself Helen and husband Phil with our 2 children, Daniel 16 and Amy 8.
Is anyone organising FE? We would love to join in if there's room for us?

Is anyone organising FE? We would love to join in if there's room for us?

Hi! Welcome. :-) so far no one has started to coordinate FE, but I think we all want to. I have never done it, but really want to participate. I just don't think I am the right person to coordinate, but I can try if no one else is up for it.

Hi everyone, we will be joining you next April on our DD12 Spring Break. We are in Southern MD (1 Hr outside of DC), so it is good to nhear we have fellow DMV residents. This will be our 3rd cruise on the Wonder, 1 to the Bahamas and 1 to Alaska. We are traveling with friends with 2 boys (12 & 10) who I finally convinced to book a Disney cruise.

I just started looking up stuff for a FE since I wanted to make their first cruise extra special. I'm interested in seeing how it goes.

Hello to all. We go to WDW yearly but this will be our first Disney cruise. I am hoping to find tips on how to make this special for my 3 kids. Any pointers would be appreciated. We are in countdown mode already!!! Thanks.

This is my first Disney Cruise but I am glad to organize this!
If you want to participate in the fe:), please post the following

1) Names & Ages of people in your Cabin
2) Cabin number if you have it
3) Any food allergies
4) Let us know if u would prefer not to receive alcohol as a fe gift.

I will give everyone a list to use for delivering our gifts with plenty of time to plan.

We will keep a running list so it will be easy for you to find.

Lets keep it simple, If you want to do individual for each person that's up to you, but you must give at least one gift from each party you sign up. Example, I signed up myself, friend and nephew in my cabin and signed up my sister and her hubby and son in her cabin and we are both giving a gift! Simple right?

You must deliver your gift before our bags are due outside our door on the last night.

DEADLINE March 1, 2014

I look forward to organizing this and for the excitement coming up on our cruise!

Kara

Hey Kara -- are you on our cruise Facebook group? We have been talking about having a Fish Extender exchange, but no one has stepped up to organize it yet, so this sounds perfect! Thank you!

I think my family will participate. Let me just check with my DH to make sure.
Nancy

Hi all,
Just to let everyone know....you can book your onboard activities from today.
We've just booked Palo Brunch :thumbsup2

We really want to do FE's but I am really busy so cannot organize it. We'd really like to participate though if anyone organizes it.

Only 3 months till we sail :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hi everyone!

My family and I (including three other families!) are going to be on board in 3 short months! Just wanted to join in the conversation! We're super excited!

This is for anyone interested in the Fish Extenders! If you're interested in participating, please either go to the Facebook page listed above or you can look at my reply above and give me the necessary information. Hope you hear from you. We currently have 5 families particpating!

This is my first Disney Cruise but I am glad to organize this! If you want to participate in the fe:), please post the following 1) Names & Ages of people in your Cabin 2) Cabin number if you have it 3) Any food allergies 4) Let us know if u would prefer not to receive alcohol as a fe gift. I will give everyone a list to use for delivering our gifts with plenty of time to plan. We will keep a running list so it will be easy for you to find. Lets keep it simple, If you want to do individual for each person that's up to you, but you must give at least one gift from each party you sign up. Example, I signed up myself, friend and nephew in my cabin and signed up my sister and her hubby and son in her cabin and we are both giving a gift! Simple right? You must deliver your gift before our bags are due outside our door on the last night. DEADLINE March 1, 2014 I look forward to organizing this and for the excitement coming up on our cruise! Kara
Kara; Thanks for taking this on. I think I might be interested in joining. I will post on the Facebook group.

This is my first Disney Cruise but I am glad to organize this!
If you want to participate in the fe:), please post the following

1) Names & Ages of people in your Cabin
2) Cabin number if you have it
3) Any food allergies
4) Let us know if u would prefer not to receive alcohol as a fe gift.

I will give everyone a list to use for delivering our gifts with plenty of time to plan.

We will keep a running list so it will be easy for you to find.

Lets keep it simple, If you want to do individual for each person that's up to you, but you must give at least one gift from each party you sign up. Example, I signed up myself, friend and nephew in my cabin and signed up my sister and her hubby and son in her cabin and we are both giving a gift! Simple right?

You must deliver your gift before our bags are due outside our door on the last night

DEADLINE March 1, 2014

I look forward to organizing this and for the excitement coming up on our cruise!

Kara

Hi,
This is also our first Disney cruise but our grandson will be taking care of us as he went on the Magic when he was 4!
We would like to join the FE group as he did this on his last cruise and can't wait to participate.
We are
Patricia Prince. Age 67
David Prince. 70
Morgan Prince. 7 yrs. 11 months

2. cabin no. 6019
3. No allergies
4. No problem with alcohol !

We are from Yorkshire, England - would adults like something from here as their gift or do we need to keep it Disney related?

Hi Patricia!
I added you to my list! This will be exciting! I wouldn't mind something from Yorkshire but I am new to this. If you're on Facebook, look for our page.

Kara

Hi Everyone~

My daughter (Cassidy) and I are also cruising Wonder on 4/13. This is the 1st cruise for both of us and we're very excited! These forums have helped immensely to figure out all the various ways to make our trip that much more enjoyable and memorable. Although we enjoy spending time together, we're hoping to meet some other parents and kids her age to enhance our trip. This fish extender thing sounds like fun! I attempted to join the group on facebook, but I think I need to wait for permission to be let in. If that's not the case, please let me know. We'd really like to join in. Forgive the newbies as we learn as we go. Looking forward to our sail date!!! 62 days!!

Paula

Hi everyone,
I have also applied to join the Facebook forum but waiting to be allowed - can you please post address again so that I can check
Thanks
patricia

Hi Patricia!
I added you to my list! This will be exciting! I wouldn't mind something from Yorkshire but I am new to this. If you're on Facebook, look for our page.

Kara

Hi Kara,
Still not managed to get on Facebook but could you please advise how many cabins/adults/children are participating in the FE so far.
Thanks you
Pat

Hello Everyone! My family will be joining all of you on the Wonder April 13. I am so excited!!! It is our first cruise. My wife and I will be with our two year old daughter. We will also be with aunt, and cousin. My cousin will have her husband and two daughters. Would love to participate in the FE with everyone!!! I have requested to join the Facebook page. Looking forward to planning with all of you!!! See you on April 13th!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter