April 13, 2014 - Bahamas Dream Cruise

HIIIIIIIIII! We actually booked our cruise a year ago, but didn't know about this forum. We have a DS age 5 and a DD age 3. We would be in for the FE if it is less than 20 cabins. I think my kids would think the FE was absolutely magical. Any advice for cruising with the younger set? I'm super familiar with WDW, but never been on a cruise. Can't wait! Oh, and I sent a message to join the Facebook group (Paige Hamrick)

Hi
This will be our 2nd Cruise on the Disney Dream. We went over Spring Break last year.

Didn't know then about the Fish Exchange but saw it last year and asked around and found out about dis. I am new to dis as of 10 mins ago so forgive me if the question I am about to ask as already been answered :). Does anyone know if anyone will be starting one for this cruise?

Here's who we are:
Pam
Ray
Madisyn (12)

Thanks!

Excellent! And....I just started the private FB group....you can do a search for "Dream Cruise with Mickey & friends-APRIL 2014"
OR
PM me your email address and I will send you an e-mail invitation that way

:cool1::thumbsup2:cool1:
Robin

Hi Robin I wasn't able to PM you because I don't have enough posts and I don't have Facebook and was wondering if there is anyway to stay in the loop and to be added to the FE if one is started, my daughter is really hoping to do one on this cruise. :)

Thanks Pam

Hi everyone:

Even though it's my first Disney Cruise, I think I've read enough to start the FE group. However, since it's my first DC, I think we should limit the group to the first 20 cabins who sign up. I'm pretty sure I can start a thread and work the facebook group to include all who want to join. I know my 2 kids (4 and 2) are going to LOVE this part of the trip.

Also, anyone know about the bus transfers from WDW? We are using the bus transfer from the Contemporary Sunday morning and I'm trying to figure out what to expect in terms of arriving at the port.

Thanks!!!

We would like to be included on the fe. We are in cabin 6566. There are four of us.

Ashley - mom
Jeremy- dad
Noah- loves pins age 10
Wyatt- Mickey addict age 5

OK, FE Group started for the 4/13 4 day Dream Cruise! I'm only taking the first 20 cabins because this is my first time organizing AND going on a Disney cruise. Let me know here or on Facebook if you are interested! I'll keep a running tally of cabins and cabin members so you can start planning. THANKS!!!

Cabin 8100
Paige
Abed
Saad (4)
Abby (2)

Cabin 6566
Ashley - mom
Jeremy- dad
Noah- loves pins age 10
Wyatt- Mickey addict age 5

Cabin #9056
Pam
Ray
Madisyn 12

Cabin #7088
2 adults
2 sons (14, 12)

Cabin #6598
Leah (grandma)
Sheri (mom)
Ethan (10)
Ella (7)

Cabin #6572
Karen
Antonion (9)

Cabin #7618
Desiree
Brian
Ally (13)
Justin (8)

Cabin #8628
Tammy
Scott
Daughter (17)
Daughter (11)
Daughter (9)

Cabin 2521
Mom
Dad
Daughter (12)
Son (9)

Cabin 7027
Kristen
Frank (14)
Matt (7)

Cabin 7029
Richard & Maria (grandparents)

Please add Us to your list.

Cabin #9056
Pam
Ray
Madisyn 12

Thanks so much for taking charge in this, my daughter is going to be so excited when I tell her.:cool1:

Thanks
Pam

Cabins 6598 and 6572.i was wondering if your sons would like to have a pen pal before the trip. My son who is ten was asking me about it so I thought I would ask.

Cabins 6598 and 6572.i was wondering if your sons would like to have a pen pal before the trip. My son who is ten was asking me about it so I thought I would ask.

I have a ds age 8 1/2 who I think would also be up for a penpaL! We are above you in cabin 8666. Snail mail or email? We could exchange info in a PM!

Please add us to the FE group also. We are in Cabin 2521. Also wondering if anyone else would like to have pen pals. My daughter just turned 12 and is really shy. I would love for her to make a friend via email or snail mail so that she is more comfortable going to the club. My son is 9 and is more outgoing - pen pal would still be great!

Cabin 2521
Mom
Dad
Daughter (12)
Son (9)

Please add us to the FE group also. We are in Cabin 2521. Also wondering if anyone else would like to have pen pals. My daughter just turned 12 and is really shy. I would love for her to make a friend via email or snail mail so that she is more comfortable going to the club. My son is 9 and is more outgoing - pen pal would still be great! Cabin 2521 Mom Dad Daughter (12) Son (9)[/I will pm you,I have an 8 1/2 yo ds.

How would you feel about closing the FE group now? We are at 11 cabins which seems like a good size (#7029, #7027, #2521, #8628, #7618, #6572, #6598, #7088, #9056, #6566 and #8100). I'm getting a little nervous because we are 11 weeks out and I don't have another holiday until our Spring Break (I teach). I'll post this on Facebook too; I'm looking for any feedback pro or con. Thanks!!! Paige

. Good morning!! My name is Christy. My family and I will be on the dream in April. I have a daughter who is 12 and is shy as well. Would love for them to exchange information.

Since the first FE group closed and there seems to be some interest in a second small group, I'm starting FE2. It's limited to the first 11 cabins, so join quickly! I'll try to update here and on the Facebook page. Looking forward to FE fun!!

1. Jamie (mom), Peggy (aunt), Chase (1) Cabin #6076

Hi there,

My family and I will be on this cruise. My girls are 12 and 11 and are very excited! I'm a little worried about feeling seasick but am looking forward to our next Disney experience.

We are planning on going to the Blue Lagoon Island when we arrive in Nassau and doing the sealion encounter. Has anyone else done this before and is it fun?
Katy

Please add us to the FE group also. We are in Cabin 2521. Also wondering if anyone else would like to have pen pals. My daughter just turned 12 and is really shy. I would love for her to make a friend via email or snail mail so that she is more comfortable going to the club. My son is 9 and is more outgoing - pen pal would still be great! Cabin 2521 Mom Dad Daughter (12) Son (9)[/I will pm you,I have an 8 1/2 yo ds.

Hi - I got your PM but need to have a few more posts to reply. My son is excited to make a friend ahead of time!! Thanks for reaching out to us!

. Good morning!! My name is Christy. My family and I will be on the dream in April. I have a daughter who is 12 and is shy as well. Would love for them to exchange information.

I will PM you and hopefully we can exchange emails! My daughter is very excited to meet someone ahead of time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter