April 13, 2014 - Bahamas Dream Cruise

Toniosmom I still have your email will send you an email!

I just requested to join the group that lists the meets, I can set up a closed group on Facebook, unless someone gets to it first.

My family and I will be cruising for the first time on this cruise! We are all VERY excited. traveling will be myself, DH, DS 11, DS 7(almost 8).:banana:

Just wondering if anyone has suggestions on where to stay the night before the cruise. Thanks!

I booked the Hilton on the beach in Cocoa Beach for the night before and the 2 nights after our cruise. includes parking and transfers orbitz rate of 125 per night.

Toniosmom I still have your email will send you an email!

I just requested to join the group that lists the meets, I can set up a closed group on Facebook, unless someone gets to it first.

Was the FB page ever set up? If it was, I would love to join in on the convo.

Was the FB page ever set up? If it was, I would love to join in on the convo.

I tried to set one up, but it wouldn't let me unless I invited a friend.....and since I don't know anyone on here yet on FB..... :sad2: :)

So if there's 2 people on here that know each other on FB, feel free to go ahead and start a FB group and then we can PM our email addresses to you for you to invite that way.
OR
someone can "friend" me (robin hart carroll) and I can start it that way.

Either way works for me :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Robin

I tried to set one up, but it wouldn't let me unless I invited a friend.....and since I don't know anyone on here yet on FB..... :sad2: :)

So if there's 2 people on here that know each other on FB, feel free to go ahead and start a FB group and then we can PM our email addresses to you for you to invite that way.
OR
someone can "friend" me (robin hart carroll) and I can start it that way.

Either way works for me :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Robin

Hi Robin, I friend requested you on Facebook :)
Desiree

Hi Robin, I friend requested you on Facebook :)
Desiree

Excellent! And....I just started the private FB group....you can do a search for "Dream Cruise with Mickey & friends-APRIL 2014"
OR
PM me your email address and I will send you an e-mail invitation that way

:cool1::thumbsup2:cool1:
Robin

So excited! We just booked this cruise last night! This is my second Disney cruise. On the first, I sailed with my best friend and two nieces. This time, I'm leaving the nieces behind, and bringing my DS to celebrate his first birthday! We actually decided to take a cruise to celebrate our 40th birthdays, but the cruise is actually just a week after baby's birthday. I've participated in an FE before and it is fun! But, I didn't receive treats from everyone I treated, or else items were stolen. I would think about participating again, if the group and treats were kept small. . . There could be multiple FE groups on one cruise. If I don't, I may pack some little treats to hand out to FE I see around the ship. People hang them even if they don't participate in an official group.

We are Jamie (mommy), Peggy (auntie), and Chase (the birthday boy!)

Hmmm. . . my ticker is wrong. Guess I have to fix that. . .

Hi..this is my first disney cruise! I'll be taking my daughter, she'll be 6 on the cruise. I've been reading all the threads and I'm confused by the terms...clc, dd, ds etc....finally figured out fe lol

Hi Rita,

Dear or darling daughter is dd, ds for son, dh for husband. Fe is the fish extender. A pocket you make or buy to hang from the fish hook next to your door. Also fish exchange, putting gifts in a prearranged group's fish extenders. Anything else?

Helllllllllo everyone ... so excitedddd just booked... it will be my sis, me and my two boys 14 &12......leaving husbands at home :banana::banana::banana::banana:......

This is our first Disney cruise! :cool1: We cannot wait! Myself (Kara), my husband Jon and my son Conor (age 8) are all so excited. We are celebrating Conor's 9th birthday. We are also interested in FE.

:)Kara

Hi Kara, there is also a Facebook page for this cruise. It's called "Dream cruise with Mickey & friends april 2014"

Taking a few minutes to introduce here! This will be the 2nd DCL experience for my husband and I. We did the 7 day Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy in 2013 with our 17 month old son. This time it will just be the two of us to celebrate my 30th birthday on a little "adult only" getaway! We're looking forward to spending some more time enjoying all the wonderful things the cruise ships have to offer for adults. I'm going to try and do the Castaway Cay 5K too (if I can get in running shape between now and then!) Looking forward to meeting everyone!

We are also going on our first cruise. It is myself (Chris) my wife (Melanie) and our son Jacob who will be 6. We are all really excited

As someone pointed out on the FAcebook page, yesterday we hit double digits in the countdown! 98 days to go today!

I am out for Fish Extender- did it last time and while fun, delivery is very time consuming if the group is too large! However, for those who want to do it, you really need someone to take charge and make a list of participants with their room numbers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter