• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 13, 2013 - Western Caribbean Fantasy Cruise

Please take us off the FE list. We had a death in the family today. I don't think I want to go anymore. Can someone please do this for me as I can't ask kids too upset. room 10158 Thanks

Hi All! Excited to be going on our 2nd Disney Cruise (in 12 years)! We are going to participate in the FE and signed ourselves up for group 4. We are traveling with another family so I might be adding their names to the list as well! We have a DD 10 and a DS 6! I also asked to join the FB group! See you really soon!

Less than a month to go!!! So excited about this cruise, and doing fish extenders for the first time (we are in group # 4), and the thing I'm most excited about is getting away from work and just relaxing! :cloud9: It is going to be a great trip, I just know it! :thumbsup2:goodvibes:cool1:

Hi everyone! I already posted on facebook, I guess I should do it here as well.

I was FINALLY able to snag a cabana! :cheer2::cheer2: Now, don't get me wrong, we are very excited for it, but we were hoping to get a family cabana. Here's my question.....

Is there anyone who was able to get a family cabana who was hoping to get a cabana at Serenity Bay? If so, I'd be interested in trying to "switch." Please PM me if interested.

Thanks in advance! :goodvibes

Please take us off the FE list. We had a death in the family today. I don't think I want to go anymore. Can someone please do this for me as I can't ask kids too upset. room 10158 Thanks
I am so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

So sorry for your loss. :(

Has anyone thought about their next cruise after this one? This will be our third year doing something DCL during April vacation. It is much cheaper to book the next while you are on a cruise - so I started to research. Next year April vacation prices through the roof! I just realized that Easter falls during that week. YIKES! I'm thinking February may be the way to go next year.

Has anyone thought about their next cruise after this one? This will be our third year doing something DCL during April vacation. It is much cheaper to book the next while you are on a cruise - so I started to research. Next year April vacation prices through the roof! I just realized that Easter falls during that week. YIKES! I'm thinking February may be the way to go next year.

We are doing the Alaska on the Wonder in August.
If you book a "Dummy" date when you are on the cruise this time ,then you can switch it around later when you find a cruise you want to go on so you still get the discount for rebooking and when you switch to your travel agent (we love dreams unlimited Teresa Echols is Great) :cheer2: you then get their booking credits too...pixiedust:

Hello, Just joined, Going on the April 13, 2013 Fantasy Western Caribbean cruise and wanted to know if there are any fish extender families and if so how can I add our family to the list? Thanks , Happy Cruising:banana:

Hello, Just joined, Going on the April 13, 2013 Fantasy Western Caribbean cruise and wanted to know if there are any fish extender families and if so how can I add our family to the list? Thanks , Happy Cruising:banana:

:welcome: !!

Here's your thread catch up. We have 4 groups of FE Lists. I think #4 still has openings:

thought this might help people find their FE lists. Click on the links (arrows) below to go to the original post in this thread.

FE #1, post 26:

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidibilotti
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...0NndUhnUkQ5eUE

FE #2, post 206:

Quote:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...nI5U19JZXdxNVE

FE #3, post 300:

Quote:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...3ZHUTQwbXJDNVE

FE #4, post 487:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBilotti
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...UE&usp=sharing

We have a design picked out for T-shirts:

For the newcomers to the cruise who have not had the time (or the energy!) to read through this entire thread, I wanted to make sure you were aware that a bunch of us are planning to wear matching (or mostly matching) t-shirts on embarkation day to help identify us as DISers. Here is a link to post #256 in this thread where I posted a couple possible t-shirt designs:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=46292212&postcount=256

The consensus was that folks should pick whatever design they like best. Since they are so similar, they will be cleary recognizable as coming from the same group. I went with the globe design. A lot of us have used Vistaprint to have the t-shirts made.

...and we have a Facebook page with docs like Cruise Meet times etc.

Hi Everyone, I started a closed facebook group so we can all chat and get to know each other a bit before our cruise. The group name is Disney Fantasy April 2013 Please join and lets get ready for a great cruise

Hope that helps!

WOW - FE list is already up to 11 cabins!!!!
Good thing we decided to keep it at 15 per list.

These links in the previous email don't work for me. If you are looking for your list - there is a post number next to it.

Just go back to that post and the link from that should work fine.

Hey Pershing....I caught your posts on the transportation board.

I'm with you right now.
I have two one ways with a minivan with Budget for $250 total.

I found round trip full size with Dollar City Special for $180 + $120ish port parking charges. So about $300 in total.

For me - very much worth it for $50 more to have a car sitting for me at the port. BUT....(Big BUT) when I had the minivan I told others they could jump in with us for the ride. Going to a full size would not allow this to happen.

So....in your car rental travels - if you see any more great minivan deals - please send them my way!!!!

For the rest of you on the cruise. Check out the car renting and leaving at the port since prices are down this week. Can be close or even cheaper than your one ways or Disney transport and you have the luxury of just walking from the ship to you car if you park at the port.

I think using Priceline last minute would get you the best minivan deal.

I plan on trying Priceline last minute. Now that I know you can specify you'll pay with a Debit Card.

I love parking in the terminal garage-just walking off the ship and voila! There was a rumor that Port Authority was thinking about lowering the price, but it didn't happen. However, we are so tight this vacation that we'll be using other port parking options and shuttling.

I still have my one ways with Alamo totaling $287 but I now have a round trip totaling $221 in an economy-yuck! It'll be a $30 savings when you add parking lot parking......and that's 2 Mixology classes!!:drinking1

I'm gonna be Pricelining last minute alot for this trip: MCO hotel night we arrive and leave and the night of the 10th and the rental car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter