April 13-16, 2006 Wonder - am i the only one??

momto3gr8boys

DIS Veteran
i haven't found anyone cruising on this date here :-( surely i can't be the only one?? or maybe it's just going to be me and mickey ::MickeyMo

I searched high and low to find a thread for this cruise. We decided at the last minute to book when the FL resident rates came out. I'm definitely ready for some fun in the sun! :sunny:

I'm traveling with DM and DD 5. We haven't been on the Wonder before so this should be a treat.

Sweet Sue

hey! my mom and I (15) will be onboard. We too booked when the FL resident rates came out and she suprised me a week after! This will be our 7th time on the disney cruise and our 5th time on the wonder (2 times in 2005)!

I see you live in Ft. Lauderdale too! I called up my Mom and asked what she was doing Easter weekend - she said nothing - and I told her NOW you're doing something! We were on the Magic last September and will be again this September. I just couldn't wait another 6 months to cruise. So here we are! :banana:

What are you planning on doing for the cruise? My Mom's never been to Nassau so she wants to "see" everything. :crazy: I've been too many times...

Sweet Sue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter