April 12, 2014 Fantasy - Western Caribbean - Calling all Spring Breakers

CathieForman

Earning My Ears
April 12, 2014 Fantasy - 7 night Western Caribbean Itinerary B

My daughter, Mackensie (9 at time of sailing) and I will be on this cruise for Spring Break, who is sailing with us?

Cathie

Updating this post to add a roll call and other important info.

Pollyanna410 set up a Facebook group - Disney Fantasy April 12, 2014. If you can't get to it, please email pollyanna410 at yahoo dot com for an invite.

Joy (bubbasmom99) will be coordinating the FE exchange for our sailing. Thank you Joy. You can reach Joy via PM here or via email to disneyjoy@gmail.com. Joy has set up a little FE survey to gather interest and start figuring out the best format (be it one, or multiple exchanges). Please PM Joy or post to this thread if you have any questions.

http://www.stampedbydesign.com/machf...w.php?id=12104

Roll Call
Cathie Forman: Cathie, DD9 Mackensie. Yes to FE
VA Runner: VA Runner, DS15, DD23 & DD friend
Sarabeth10772: Sarabeth, DH Jeremy, DD8, DD8. Yes to FE
IBelieveintheMagic: Heather, DH, DS10. Yes to FE
LuvENDisney: LuvENDisney, DH, DS10, DD7. Yes to FE
Pollyanna410: Catherine, Chad Fox, DS8, DS6. Yes to FE
?Golfnsuch: Elizabeth, DH (20th Anniversary). Yes to FE
SaphyBelle: Cori, DH Joe, DD8 Kayla, DS5 Zachary, DFIL, DFIL'sSO, DMom
thdarragh: thdarragh, DW, DD17, DD14, DD12. Yes to FE
Mom2aredhead: Mom, DH, SD10
Postalchick71: Postalchick, DS8
SpringBreakCruiser: SBcruiser, DH, DS3. Yes to FE
JenGC: Jen, DD12, Jen's Mom. Yes to FE
WDW1974: WDE1974, DH, DS17, DS15, DS14 (turning 15 on cruise)
bubbasmom99: Joy, DH Scott, DS15 Nick, DD12 Sarah.Yes to FE
alenushka: Yelena, DH, DD13. Yes to FE
job09: Leanne, John, DS15 Jack , DS10 Danny, DD10 Kelly
theboysmommy: Jen, DH Brendan, DS6 Trevor, DS4 Conner. Yes to FE
sjmj: sjmj, DH, DS9, DS6. Yes to FE
adnil530: Linda, DH Mike, DD17 Michelle, DD13 Laura. Yes to FE

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:

Have a great cruise!

Hi Cathie, I booked this cruise for my very studious daughter's college graduation.
Had to move it out to Easter break 2014 to include my DS15 and any school break kids that join us. Right now it is only myself, DS who will be 15, DD23 and a good friend of hers 23 also. (All ages @ 2014)
I've cruised with my DS and friends for the last 6 years without my DD because of her school commitments. This will be her very first cruise and our first on Disney! That's why I chose The Fantasy.
Sorry we are not in your child's age bracket but if some relatives or friends join in we just might just get some.
Let's hope that she takes after me and DS and not my husband. He turns green just looking at a ship.
I booked this back in January and it was tight getting the room that I wanted. So we know that there are many out there sailing on this date. They must not be familiar with DISBOARDS or CC. Only one person over there too.:wave2:

Hi,
We just booked this cruise last week. Our twin girls will turn 8 two days before we leave for the cruise.

We are interested in the FE also!

:)

OH MY GOODNESS!!! :wave2: We finally have a thread going!! Woohoo :) I've been checking on/off again and was so excited to see a group! We booked on opening day since it was our Spring Break and we're excited. We also booked Alaska for June 2014 so 2014 should be a big cruise year for us! :cool1: I took my Mom on the Fantasy this past December and can't wait for my guys to experience her too. We did two cruises on the Dream last year and fell in love but there is something extra special about 7 nights at sea!

Going will be myself, my DH and our DS who will be 10 at sailing time. It is also our Spring Break so it will be nice to get away.

Looking forward to getting to know you all! :goodvibes

Heather

Yippee! So excited to see this thread. We just booked today. This is our first Disney Cruise. It can't come soon enough. This week is also our Spring Break week.

Going is myself, DH, DS who will be 10, and DD who will be 7.

We are so excited to go! We have two boys will be 8 (turning 9 the day after we get back) and 6. They have no idea we are going and are going to get a very big Christmas gift!! :cool1: We are so excited and having trouble keeping the secret.

Hooray! :jumping1:

Thank you Cathie for starting the thread! I was afraid there wasn't going to be a group this cruise.

I'm all about the FE, too. One of my favorite things about Disney cruises! If you all need someone to organize, I'm willing. I've participated in 5 and organized one of them.

Cannot wait for this cruise... this will be the big 2-0 anniversary for hubby and I. I only wish we were doing Eastern itinerary as this will be our third trip to these ports in 3 years (headed there in less than 3 weeks :goodvibes).

Let me know if anyone decides to start a FB group, too.

(Cathie, I see you're from MD, also. Where abouts?)

Take care,
E.

Welcome fellow spring breakers. It's nice to see some posts on this thread.

golfnsuch, I would love it if you would organize the FE. This is our 2nd Disney cruise and FE so I am definitely not the right person to head it up. We want to be included for sure. I've already started shopping for my FE gifts and have a few things in mind that I want to make.

A facebook group would be nice also if anyone can set that up.

Looks like there are a few of us in the mid-atlantic area. We are in Columbia/Ellicott City.

We have never done FE before. I have gotten some great ideas from pinterest though. :) I double checked facebook and there aren't any pages for our trip. I would not mind starting a page.

Hi Pollyanna410,

We participated in our first FE exchange on our first Disney cruise lasy May and had a lot of fun. My daughter loved checking for gifts whenever we came back to the room. She also loved delivering them.

Please feel free to start a facebook group for our sailing.

thanks
cathie

We'll be on this cruise as well.. Myself, DH, DD-Kayla (8 on cruise), DS-Zachary (5 on cruise), DFIL, DFIL'sSO, and my DMom. Spring Break for us too. We had originally booked this years March 30 Spring break/Easter cruise but cancelled it due to personal reasons. This will be mine and my kids' first cruise. First on DCL for everybody.. I will not participate in the FE (sorry)- seems to overwhelming for me.

Welcome fellow spring breakers. It's nice to see some posts on this thread.

golfnsuch, I would love it if you would organize the FE. This is our 2nd Disney cruise and FE so I am definitely not the right person to head it up. We want to be included for sure. I've already started shopping for my FE gifts and have a few things in mind that I want to make.

A facebook group would be nice also if anyone can set that up.

Looks like there are a few of us in the mid-atlantic area. We are in Columbia/Ellicott City.

We have friends that live in Columbia. My dh and DFIL is from Maryland. They grew up in Silver Spring and Laurel area.

We just moved from Northern Virginia (Ashburn) down to Charlotte 2 years ago. (I don't miss the D.C. area one bit)- I am originally from Seattle/Tacoma, WA area.. We'll be heading back to MD April 26-28 for nephew's wedding.

Hi Guys!

I will be happy to organize the FE.

I'll start up a list and as we get further down the road I'll send out a request for deets on those who are interested in participating.

I'm in full-on prep mode for our next cruise in 20 days. Kids still don't know. They think we're just going to Miami for a few days.:rolleyes1

Take care,
Elizabeth

Another Metro DC area family here! I was born and raised in MD, but now live in Fairfax, VA. Most of my family still lives in MD, so I still consider myself MD resident. Lol! Days like today when we are expecting snow makes me wish I was a FL resident. Orlando area to be more specific. :) Really though, I like the snow, but love the sun.

I agree with others, I do wish this was the Eastern itinerary since I have already been to the Western Carribean. Although, I am just really excited to be going in my first Disney cruise.

I am part of the FB group now. The family in Easley, SC is wishing the days could go faster so we can get on this cruise. The boys will be 6 and 8 when on the boat but I won't mention the wife's age. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter