April 11, 2015 Fantasy Cruisin'

Hockeychic

Going for Dopey 2025
Yup I said it April 11, 2015....crazy eh?

I just needed to take advantange of the 50% off deposits.

Very excited to be coming back to DCL after 11 cruises on Carnival and 1 on RCCL.

It will just be myself and DH, kids aren't kids anymore and staying home :)

We are trying to talk friends who are disney fans into coming as well.

Kim

We are on this cruise! It will be our first cruise and it will be myself, my husband and our daughter (age 4 at time of cruise). Any tips for us? We are also planning on a few days at WDW before cruising :)

So glad to have someone to chat with, I was wondering if I was the only one booked this year :)

I haven't been on DCL since 2005 and it was on Magic so no idea about this ship, I have been docked beside it and it looks awesome.

I am sure your DD will love it.

Kim

Just bumping this up hope there are some more people who book this far in advance :)

Partner and I just got off the Fantasy this morning and booked this cruise while onboard. Had a great time and looking forward to being back on her again.

We plan to change our cruise that we booked on board last year to this cruise. My daughter and her boyfriend will be joining us and I am just waiting for the ok from them for the dates, we could still could change a bit nearer the time though as they are both at university and they won't know some of their lecture and exam dates until later this year.
We will be looking to join in the FE as we had so much fun doing this last year.

Bumping.... Surprised we haven't had more join since we are less than a year away.

We are going on April 11th as well. This will be our first time cruising. It will be myself, my hubby and 2 daughters 6 and 8. I am so excited!!!!

***Pre-Cruise Open Party*** Saturday March 7 - 1 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. - Hudson Country Montessori School - 44 A Shelter Rock Road, Danbury, CT. Kids, teens and parents are invited to meet and mingle, share tips, and get excited about our upcoming journey together. This is a great opportunity for kids and teens meet one another prior to the sailing in a smaller and friendly setting. We will help facilitate introductions and ice breakers.

This is our family's 8th DCL trip (plus roughly 100 times at WDW), so feel free to come with your questions.

We're asking for a donation of any amount to offset the costs of light snacks and drinks. A few dollars is fine. Any extra funds collected will be donated to Give Kids the World (www.gktw.org).

R.S.V.P. by instant message or posting here.

See ya' real soon! :rainbow:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter