• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 11, 2013 Disney Dream Cruise!!!

We don't have a room number yet either. Most posts are saying approx 2 weeks before the sailing date.

Waiting for our IGT rooms we booked 2 crossing fingers they are near each other
myself,DH and DD 12 and DD friend 13:cheer2:

Has anyone done the Atlantis Waterpark or shallow water dolphin swim? I'm thinking my kids are too young to really enjoy the water park? My 7 year old is a science buff and loves museums and aquariums so we need to do Atlantis Tour. Thought or guidance?

OH MY - Hubby just convinced me that we NEED a break - so we BOOKED this cruise - we will be sailing with our DS(18) who has spring break that week!
I've never booked a cruise with only 2 weeks to PLAN!!!!! YIKESS! Glad it is a short one I guess - Not sure how I am going to be able to get off the ship after sailing for 14 nights on the WONDER to and from Hawaii last October - and we booked the Sept 2014 WBTA!! This will be our first time on the DREAM - and our 5th DCL Cruise!! WOO HOO!!

PS - is there a Facebook group set up for this cruise?

Thanks,
Sherri

Yeah!!!! We're so close now. Packing is well underway at our house and we're keeping a countdown on our chalkboard. We decided to book a cruise on the Magic Again for next year. It will be our first time as Gold Members!

Thanks for the welcome! Can't wait to see and sail on one of the new ships! We are traveling with our 18yr old son - Any other young adults on board?

We are from New Jersey!

YIKES!! Packing!!:scared: I usually have lists and spreadsheets made up for our cruises - and I have nothing for this one - I have no clue what I'm bringing!! :rotfl2:

Can't wait !

Wow....we got our Bon Voyage e-mail greeting today! Now I'm even more excited then before......if that is possible! Hey, we have decided to book the Magic cruise for next March 2014 also! Maybe we will see some of you there! Get ready to enjoy our wonderful cruise....very soon now everyone! Happy cruising to you all!!!:thumbsup2:cool1:;)

Thanks for the welcome! Can't wait to see and sail on one of the new ships! We are traveling with our 18yr old son - Any other young adults on board?

We are from New Jersey!

YIKES!! Packing!!:scared: I usually have lists and spreadsheets made up for our cruises - and I have nothing for this one - I have no clue what I'm bringing!! :rotfl2:

Can't wait !

We are from New Jersey also. We are flying out of JFK on Thursday morning.

Finally got our cabin # today. Went from obstructed view guart. to dlx. ocean view. So a tiny upgrade there but it's nice to finally have a room #.

We got our cabin number and i'm super excited. We went from a regular ocean view to a family ocean view(Cat 4A). In addition, I booked the discounted rate. The rate we paid was the same as an interior rate so I consider this a great deal. Super excited!

Jacot -we are flying out of LGA on Thursday morning -:-)

We booked a 5E GTY using our OBB discount from our Oct cruise -and ended up with a 4B - our first verandah too! Can't believe we are booked on this cruise and looking forward to getting away! We haven't been to CC since 2002 so that will be a treat! Pretty much planning on chilling and relaxing.

We did book a Palo's dinner for Friday night - and we were a little disappointed that Palo's AMAZING Brunch is not offered on this cruise -

I can't wait to explore the new ship!!

Is there a DIS meet-up planned?

HI there, this is our first time on a Disney Cruise. I just heard about the Fish xtender's from a friend of mine and wanted to sign up, is it too late?????? Thanks,

Just got my OGT room assignment today and it's received with mixed feelings. I got a category 9D room, but it's for HA and I'm not. I'm happy that the room is going to be spacious but feel that it's going to be wasted on me since I'm traveling alone. I figure they assigned me the room because no else required an accessible room. Do you think DCL made a mistake or should I just enjoy all that extra space?

Just got my OGT room assignment today and it's received with mixed feelings. I got a category 9D room, but it's for HA and I'm not. I'm happy that the room is going to be spacious but feel that it's going to be wasted on me since I'm traveling alone. I figure they assigned me the room because no else required an accessible room. Do you think DCL made a mistake or should I just enjoy all that extra space?

They would not have assigned you the room if they needed it so enjoy the extra space :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter