April 10th-17th, 2016 Western Carribean on the Magic!

princessnicchia

Mouseketeer
I'm hoping to meet other cruisers (and pick your brains, yes!). Our crew is me, DD 13 and DD11 (who will be celebrating her 11th on the first day of our cruise). My DH is unconfirmed as of yet, but my parents will be cruising with us.

I know it's early yet, but hoping to meet other people on this cruise! Sooo looking forward to it as out the window there is snow, snow and then some more snow...

I titled this badly and can't figure out how to fix it...this is for 2016!

Last edited:
I'm hoping to meet other cruisers (and pick your brains, yes!). Our crew is me, DD 13 and DD11 (who will be celebrating her 11th on the first day of our cruise). My DH is unconfirmed as of yet, but my parents will be cruising with us.

I know it's early yet, but hoping to meet other people on this cruise! Sooo looking forward to it as out the window there is snow, snow and then some more snow...

I titled this badly and can't figure out how to fix it...this is for 2016!
im on that cruise :)

Yay! I'm so happy someone else is coming...it's been so long since I posted I thought we might be all ALONE on this cruise! :)

We just booked this cruise while onboard the Dream last week! It will be myself, DH, DD 13, DS 10 and DD 7. We have sailed the Magic before an loved it. I can't wait to sail on it again. We have done two four night cruises on Disney and they always seem so short. Can't wait for this 7 night one! PS - Feel absolutely free to pick my brain!

Oh exciting! This is our first Disney Cruise---we did a short RCL cruise in the Bahamas in 2012 and I've been wanting to do it again ever since. My parents are frequent cruisers but have never done Disney before. Are you doing any excursions? I'm still trying to decide what to do. I'm thinking a beach day in Cozumel and dolphins in Grand Cayman, but nothing really set yet.

Excited to join this cruise meet! Our extended family (11 of us) are sailing together for the first time. Me, my husband and our DS 20, DS 15 will be sailing with our married son, DIL and our little Princess. <3 My parents and my brother and sister...anywho....we are so excited. We've sailed a 4 night so a 7 night is JUST TOO MUCH!!!! Hope to find some friends for my sons...and may join a FE this time.

Welcome SoSiWe! We are under a year now! I'm trying not to come onto the boards everyday and make myself crazy!

Looks like we will be joining in on this cruise! Was booked for the Fantasy around Thanksgiving '15, but my dd has a cheer competition that she can't miss! This will be our 9th DCL cruise, and we can't wait!

Hi Disneyfan551! I can't wait as well. We have lots of fun stuff between now and then...but nothing AS fun as the cruise!

Hi guys! We booked this cruise Nov 2014 while on the 4 night Dream. This will be our 3rd DCL. We are excited to try the smaller ship Magic, enjoy new ports we've never been to and have an extra sea day. We are me, my DH, DD10 and DD7 (at time of travel). I look forward to meeting you!

Hello Marshay! My youngest daughter is 10 (having her 11th birthday on the ship) so they will probably meet in the clubs!

Excited to join this cruise meet! Our extended family (11 of us) are sailing together for the first time. Me, my husband and our DS 20, DS 15 will be sailing with our married son, DIL and our little Princess. <3 My parents and my brother and sister...anywho....we are so excited. We've sailed a 4 night so a 7 night is JUST TOO MUCH!!!! Hope to find some friends for my sons...and may join a FE this time.

we have a fe started already :) I can message you or you can message me for more info :)

Hi,
we are on this cruise as well. Looking forward to joining an FE when it gets started. This is our favorite ship as well as our favorite ports...
So excited for April 2016!!!

Hello! We just booked this cruise this week! There are 4 of us. DH, our DD who will be 15 and our other DD who will be almost 4. My older daughter and I did an Eastern 7 day but it was almost 10 years ago. I learned so much from this forum last time and met some great people! Please add us to the list :)

yay! We booked this cruise last week! My DH and DD who will be 16 months then are going. It will be our first Disney cruise! We went on a princess cruise in 2013. We are from CA! It will be fun to be on the east coast!

yay! We booked this cruise last week! My DH and DD who will be 16 months then are going. It will be our first Disney cruise! We went on a princess cruise in 2013. We are from CA! It will be fun to be on the east coast!

yeah welcome !!! im from Kentucky :) but headed to CA next week !!!

Hi! I just booked this cruise - still not 100% confirmed we'll be on it, but hoping. :-). There's me, DH, DD (will be 7) and DS (will be 2). We're from Australia, so right in the middle of winter just now. Nice to be dreaming about the Caribbean! We love the Magic, 4 out of our 5 DCL cruises have been on the Magic, so excited to be "coming home".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter