>> April 1, 2012 - Disney Dream Spring Break Frenzy! <<

At the end of the cruise I booked a dummy cruise knowing that I would want to cruise with Disney again and I didn't want to lose out on the discount, etc.. Little did I know we would change this cruise so soon!
Yesterday we booked an Alaskan cruise on the Wonder!! We are going July 22, 2013, way to many days to countdown! So excited. It will be my family, my parents and Asia. We have connecting 5C rooms - 6044 & 6046!!
I have never been on a week long cruise... so much to learn....
Debbie

At the end of the cruise I booked a dummy cruise knowing that I would want to cruise with Disney again and I didn't want to lose out on the discount, etc.. Little did I know we would change this cruise so soon!
Yesterday we booked an Alaskan cruise on the Wonder!! We are going July 22, 2013, way to many days to countdown! So excited. It will be my family, my parents and Asia. We have connecting 5C rooms - 6044 & 6046!!
Debbie

Week long cruises are great. You have enough time to unpack and get comfortable in your new "home". We didn't unpack for this last cruise and my OCD was in high gear the whole time trying to keep organized! I can't wait to go on an Alaskan cruise. We have to wait til we get back to the US though. :( Have a great time! Now you can start joining that thread! :surfweb:

Debbie

You're going to LOVE Alaska! I did one of those on a different line when younger. Very beautiful. I wouldn't mind going on that trip myself, but daughter is adamant that the ONLY cruise we can take is the Dream! lol

Debbie

Hi Debbie - I saw you in line on board for the 'on board booking' lady! We had no patience and none of the dates fitted for Easter next year so we didn't book. But we have been bitten by the Disney cruise bug too and booked yesterday for the 12 night Mediterranean on July 29 2013! Fortunately we got a discount through the travel agents, not quite as good as OBB but better than nowt! We're very excited too. There's a roll call in place already - just need to sign up :)

Finally got our videos uploaded that show our kids' two surprises. They are linked together like one video here, but are actually two different events, each about 3-4 minutes. First on was taken the day before the cruise (early wake-up with Disney World surprise), followed by the cruise surprise the next day. You'll need the password to view it. It's "Mickey" - what else?! :) http://vimeo.com/40321045

I just watched your video and cried it was so adorable!:cool1:

I just watched your video and cried it was so adorable!:cool1:

Awwwww....thanks!!! :hug: I still watch it over and over, and get a little choked up still. It was SO worth all the work it took to keep those secrets, and the kids are still telling everyone they meet about it. Glad you enjoyed it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter