>> April 1, 2012 - Disney Dream Spring Break Frenzy! <<

ROLL CALL
Disney Dream Spring Break Cruise
April 1, 2011

1) Donna3271 - Donna (?), DS (10), DD (6), DD (6)
2) VA mouseman - Jamie, Suzanne, DS (13), DS (10) ***Traveling with but not on DISboards
DIL & DSIL, DS (5), DS (5)
2) WhoDat - Nancy, DH, DS (13) [Deck 7]
4) MASrules - DH, DW, DS (8), DS (6)
5) RRL38 - DW, DH, DS(14)
6) mantaz - Angela, DH, DD(7)
7) drthies - DW, DH, DS (12), DD (9)
8) Guarn3md - Debbie, John, Connor (10) ***Traveling with but not on DISboards [Deck 10]
9) Judy, Harry (Parents) and Asia (8) (Sister) [Deck 10]
10) tinkerbellfriend - Jen, DH, DS (14), DS (10), DD (8) [Deck 8]
11) Brookie1972 - Brooke, DH, DS (9), DS (5), DD (5)
12) sdzimm - DW, DD (14), DS (16)
13) tinklover - DW, DH, DD (13), DS (10), DS (9)
14) Remocat - Erin, DH, DD (10), DS (6) *** Traveling with but not on DISboards
DGM, DGF
15) Disneynerds2012 & Showready - DW, DH
16) CLC053103 - w/ DM, DS (6) ****Traveling with [Deck 9]
Sister, DS (9), DS (13)
17) DebT - Deb, DH
18) TAKitty - Tracie & Dfriend (Becky)
19) mshoo1 - DH, DW, DD (6)
20) SSinWYO - Shelli, DD (12)
21) ccbride412 - Meaghan, DF (DH during cruise)
22) Mom Minnie - DW, DH, DD (14), DD (10)
23) ddeal1957 - DW & DH
24) Chavez Family - DW, DH, DS (10), DD(8), MIL and FIL
25) Happy N Doc - Deck 10 - Tom & Barb Traveling with...
26) Happy N Doc - Deck 10 - Doug, Lizzie, Thomas (5), Mary (2)
27) Skinnineminnie123 – Kim, DH, DS (12), DD (8)
28) WDWExpress – DW, DH, DS(11), DS(12), DMom
29) mubriankoz – DW, DH, DS (8), DD (6)
30) SpartanDis – DW, DH, DD (9), DS (7)
31) D73 - Christopher
32) Peytoncolts – DW, DH, DD(10)
33) honeypot13 – Heather, DS, DD
34) MMDDMD – Michelle, DH, DD (13), DD (10), DS (8)
Travelling with a group of 30 in 10 cabins
35) ncbeachme – DW, DH, DD (1)
36) micks – Tonya, DH, DD (13), DS (10)
37) Kindman – DH, DW, DD (6), DS (2)
38) tellyaddict – Wedny, DH, DD (11), DD (9)
39) Working for Vacation – DW, DH, DD (8), DS (6)
40) Momof2disprincesses – DW, DH, DD(16), Daughter’s friend
41) spiderjsam – DW, DH, DS(14), DD (13), Aunt, Cousin, Cousin’s MIL
42) blkbarbie99 – Mom & DD (5)
43) virginiafam - DW, DH, DS (13), DS (11), DD (8)

Sorry!! Knew I would forget someone! Crazy thing was I thought you were on the list. I think Ijust skipped by your first post thinking they are on there...
Debbie

OMG! I'm so excited I had to share...
I was having a hard time deciding if I should cash in my Disney reward dollars, kept putting it off. Well yesterday I looked at my balance and it was $261, I thought I'm stupid if I don't...but then it was too late. I couldn't get the reward card here in time. So then I was mad at myself for putting it off. Then I saw that I had a reward card here, somewhere, and I could just transfer the money to it. So yesterday while looking for my FE bag I was looking for this reward card and it was no where to be found. Of course, now that I couldn't have it, I really wanted it! I let it drop, bigger fish to fry...Today I was printing off magnets, last minute stuff in the office and I look over and there is the reward card - with a bunch of old fast passes and old KTTW cards!!!! Just transferred $250 to it!!!! YES! That is going to pay for my Castaway Cay Cabana massage and a few drinks!
Debbie

Wishing everyone Safe Travels and Ontime arrivals...

Can't wait to see you all on our Dream Vacation....

YEAH.. Chantalpixiedust:

It's finally here!! All of our planning is about to pay off!!! Can't wait to see all of you on Sunday!!! Safe travels, everyone!! :cheer2: :grouphug:

Debbie....

Congrats on finding your Rewards Card..... :yay:

Safe travels and looking forward to seeing everyone on Sunday :cheer2:

This is the last time Los Chavez from Los Alamos, NM will be checking the DIS Boards. Albuquerque tonight, Orlando tomorrow night, Dream Sunday. It's here!!! :dance3:

Venita, Craig, Luc (10) and Elise (8)

SAfe Travels, Everyone! We fly in tomorrow to Port Canaveral- anyone at the Residence Inn, please look for us poolside!

Neighbors made it to the Radisson today...having a great time. We fly in tomorrow...plan to watch the Fantasy sail out, watch the Buckeyes pound the Jayhawks, then board up Sunday. :banana:

Bags finally packed. Kids and my parents are in bed. We are just about ready to go! I'm surprised Asia and Connor fell asleep - they were wired!!
Ready to go...
See you all Sunday!

So jealous of all of you that are there or nearly there already. Messages here and on Facebook are killing me.:rotfl:

I am back at the Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris with a 9 and 1/2 hour flight to Atlanta ahead of me. Only 90 minutes to connect to my flight to Orlando. I hope that the customs officials are efficient.

See you soon!

Christopher

Leaving Tampa tonight to stay at the Radisson in Cape Canaveral so we can be first on the ship tomorrow! See you all then!! :banana::banana::banana:

Good luck Christopher! I know ATL can be *fun*!

We had a fantastic time! We enjoyed meeting many of you! Thank you to all the FE participants for all of the cute and creative surprises we received! :goodvibes

How's this for "it's a small world"... out of 4,000 passengers onboard, we were randomly assigned to the same dining table as D73 (Christopher)! There were several DISers sitting around us, too, including WDWExpress, ddeal1957, and clc053103. :)

Thank you firstly for all the FE gifts!
We all had a great time and will cruise with Disney again.
Finally, why do we still feel like we are on a ship? Both Gary and I feel wobbly like we are at sea! He thought it was the rum but I'm teetotal and I'm the same!!

Finally, why do we still feel like we are on a ship? Both Gary and I feel wobbly like we are at sea! He thought it was the rum but I'm teetotal and I'm the same!!

You beat me to it ... I was going to comment that I still feel the slow left/right wobbles. This cruise was much smoother than our past three, but we still feel the post-cruise inertia issues.

Once I'm recovered, I'll post more here but for now, it's off to bed.

It takes a while to get your "land legs" back after being on the water. :thumbsup2 Just imagine how you would be feeling if our waves had been larger! We actually had relatively calm seas the whole trip. :)

Reality is setting in.... can't believe that our cruise is over but it was so nice meeting so many people who I met through our group. I enoyed all the gifts that were shared by the group and it was nice putting names and faces together. I agree w/Deb T..... such a small world to find so many of us seated so close at dinner!

Hope everyone has safe travels home!!!!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter