>> April 1, 2012 - Disney Dream Spring Break Frenzy! <<

I was wondering how everyone would feel about wearing a nametag with your DIS name and real name to the meet? It would make introductions a lot easier. :wave2: Last year, we all made buttons to wear by putting a graphic that one of the DISer's made into one of those buttons you can buy at any craft store like Michael's or AC Moore. We don't have to be that fancy ~ a sticker name tag would be fine. Any thoughts???

GREAT idea!!! Love it! :thumbsup2

I have to do a happy dance...FE gifts are DONE! Not been the easiest task, doing them late at night, but they're all finished and ready to be delivered! :banana::dance3:

Erin

Good evening fellow FE group #2 groupies! :goodvibes

I can’t believe that next week at this time we will be on the Dream and heading to Nassau. Mark and I decided to upgrade our room so I sent PM out to everyone that I could with our new room #. Please check your PM's for the updated information. If for somereason the PM did not come through - please let me know and I'll resend it.

Can't wait to meet everyone soon!

Debbie (ddeal1957)

Hi Debbie- I have you on my small mini FE group... my list from Deb T has your previous room....can you PM with your updated info?
Thanks so much!

Hi Debbie- I have you on my small mini FE group... my list from Deb T has your previous room....can you PM with your updated info?
Thanks so much!

I have updated Debbie's new room on the map. And I will be bringing a copy for you and all others to give to you at the initial meet. If you do not make it, I will put it in your FE.

Christopher

Just got done watching the show from last week on WDW- The Making Of on my DVR. It was on Green Planet last Thursday and went through all the parks and how they came to be. Just trying to get in the mood!!! :cool1:

I think my wedding is going to be at the far end of the family beach, so I'll see the DIS Beach Group there! ;)

If anyone wants to watch the Dream sail away one last time without us here is a link to the webcam!

http://portfever.com/

It might not open right up to Port Canaveral so at the top of the page you can pull down the menu for live video under Port Canaveral :thumbsup2

Christopher.....

Thank you so much for updating the map with my room change. I greatly appreciate it. :worship:

Can't wait to meet everyone real soon.:yay:

Just got done watching the show from last week on WDW- The Making Of on my DVR. It was on Green Planet last Thursday and went through all the parks and how they came to be. Just trying to get in the mood!!! :cool1:

I think my wedding is going to be at the far end of the family beach, so I'll see the DIS Beach Group there! ;)

We can make our circle looking towards your wedding! :cool2:

Won't be long now!

I work with some pretty tough, behaviorally challenged middle school students (more than the norm). It is always really rough around here before a break, because the kids feel they have nothing to lose with their behavior. This morning my administrator held a surprise meeting with all the kids in the program and put an incentive of a group basketball tournament for Friday afternoon. Well you can imagine how all behavior from yesterday just did a 180 today! Love it!! :woohoo: I may actually get some work done for our trip!! ;)

Happy Tuesday everyone!!

Debbie

A beach wedding! Very cool! You'll have to let us know what time so we can be sure to "look in" from the chairs.... LOL

:flower3:

After all that talking about a shoe group, what's the one thing I almost forgot to pack?!?! SHOES! :lmao: I packed all day yesterday and just when I thought, "I have NO MORE room!" I remembered that I forgot shoes (pirate shoes were packed though) and I remembered that I hadn't packed the sunscreen or after-sun or toothpaste.... AAAHHH! :eek:

Good evening fellow FE group #2 groupies! :goodvibes

I can’t believe that next week at this time we will be on the Dream and heading to Nassau. Mark and I decided to upgrade our room so I sent PM out to everyone that I could with our new room #. Please check your PM's for the updated information. If for somereason the PM did not come through - please let me know and I'll resend it.

Can't wait to meet everyone soon!

Debbie (ddeal1957)

Hi Debbie
I've PM-ed you too - it didn't arrive here so please resend.
Thanks

I have updated Debbie's new room on the map. And I will be bringing a copy for you and all others to give to you at the initial meet. If you do not make it, I will put it in your FE.

Christopher

Bit confused, the map I have has the room number that I originally had for Debbie, is there another map after the one Deb emailed me?

Bit confused, the map I have has the room number that I originally had for Debbie, is there another map after the one Deb emailed me?

Sorry for any confusion.....:confused3

I have updated MY VERSION of the map and made 26 copies which are packed and ready to fly with me so that I can give them out to you all on Sunday.

I didn't want anyone to have to stress over this including Deb to have to re-email, or Debbie to have to send out another set of PM's. So I thought I would post that I was updating the map so everyone would get the details on Sunday.

Hope that clears things up!!!

Christopher

Ok, that makes sense now. Hopefully Debbie will PM me the new room just in case we don't make the meet on the Sunday. We fly on Thursday and stay at the airport tomorrow evening but I will check the computer before we leave.

Ok, that makes sense now. Hopefully Debbie will PM me the new room just in case we don't make the meet on the Sunday. We fly on Thursday and stay at the airport tomorrow evening but I will check the computer before we leave.

No worries if you (or anyone else) does not make it to the meet. A copy will be placed in your FE by dinner time!!! I'll make the rounds with them.

Christopher

My mom as wondering, does anyone know if there are irons in the rooms or in the laundry area? Trying to pack nice clothes and keep them wrinkle free is not working out so well!!

My mom as wondering, does anyone know if there are irons in the rooms or in the laundry area? Trying to pack nice clothes and keep them wrinkle free is not working out so well!!

Found this in the DCL website FAQ

Onboard Services
Question
Is there laundry service?
Answer
Onboard laundry and dry-cleaning services (with stateroom pickup) are available for a charge. There is also a self-service Guest Laundry Room with coin-operated washers and dryers, along with detergent and ironing equipment. For safety reasons, the provided irons or steamers may be used in the laundry room only; personal irons cannot be brought aboard.

So your Mom can relax a little.

Christopher

Sorry for any confusion.....:confused3

I have updated MY VERSION of the map and made 26 copies which are packed and ready to fly with me so that I can give them out to you all on Sunday.

I didn't want anyone to have to stress over this including Deb to have to re-email, or Debbie to have to send out another set of PM's. So I thought I would post that I was updating the map so everyone would get the details on Sunday.

Hope that clears things up!!!

Christopher

There are way too many Debbie's!! :rotfl2: I just got confused reading the last series of posts. Someone will have to change their name!
I misplaced my Excel spreadsheet with all the FE information. I was just going to sit down and finish my gifts!! UGH! And my master list is at work... I did find a copy on my jump drive that was from the end of Feb. So now just a little extra work to see what updates have happened since then.

Found this in the DCL website FAQ

Onboard Services
Question
Is there laundry service?
Answer
Onboard laundry and dry-cleaning services (with stateroom pickup) are available for a charge. There is also a self-service Guest Laundry Room with coin-operated washers and dryers, along with detergent and ironing equipment. For safety reasons, the provided irons or steamers may be used in the laundry room only; personal irons cannot be brought aboard.

So your Mom can relax a little.

Christopher

Just to clarify, the Guest Laundry Rooms are no longer coin-operated. You just swipe your Key to the World card and the cost of the washer/dryer is billed to your onboard account.

And, FYI, you'll have to run the dryer twice to get your clothes dry. :upsidedow

The Guest Laundry rooms are located across from the following cabins:

Meaghan... so happy that you will be at the end of the beach, and you know that the DIS Beach Crew will be standing there in our fanciest beach attire wishing you and your now DH the best.....

Can't wait to see the blushing bride, I think I feel a tear already, as I always cry at weddings. :tinker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter