Approximately how much off savings w/ AAA?

cstrong

Earning My Ears
I am thinking about joining AAA and was wondering approximately how much I can save on rates at the delux resorts and the tickets. Thanks in advance!

You didn't say when your trip was, if it was in the value season, etc. But we are going Oct. 1-8 this year and we got Boardwalk at $250/night (reg. $280) and POFQ at $120/night (reg. 140) . An annual pass for us didn't seem worth it in the end, so this saved us a good bit. At $60 for a years membership, the AAA I think was worth it! :teeth: Hope this helps.

Our membership fee is $45/year. We got AAA discount at CR Tower for next June at $350/night. Rack rate is $390/night. Not a big discount, though every little bit helps. That is also 'regular season' at the Deluxes. Maybe they'll come out with a general discount by then. We can only hope,and wait 'n see :rolleyes1

We got GF for 330.00 night including all taxes in Dec.
Our rate is also 45.00 year for AAA membership.

The discount is 20% off values and moderates during value season
15% off during regular season and peak season.

15% off deluxes during value season
10% off during regular and peak season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter