Approximate time on bus from AoA to parks?

farah

Mouseketeer
Trying to get an idea how long the bus rides are to each of the parks? Especially since we will trekking from LM rooms :) Thanks!

In all the times I've gone and at all the different resorts I've stayed at, I never pay attention to how long the bus rides are. You can get to the bus stop at the same time as your bus or you may have to wait 10 mins for your bus to arrive. So once I'm on the bus, I just sit back and enjoy the ride! I'd say on average maybe ten minutes, give or take depending on which park you are going to.

There's also a bus to DTD from AoA, right?

Let's say you have breakfast reservations at a resport (chef mickeys or Kona Grill for ex). Is it usually faster to take the bus to a park to and then the resort or DTD to the resort?

Civicsixxx said:
There's also a bus to DTD from AoA, right?

Let's say you have breakfast reservations at a resport (chef mickeys or Kona Grill for ex). Is it usually faster to take the bus to a park to and then the resort or DTD to the resort?

You will want to go to a park and then to the resort. Avoid DTD for resort transfers unless you want it to take a very long time. ;)

jdcthree said:
You will want to go to a park and then to the resort. Avoid DTD for resort transfers unless you want it to take a very long time. ;)

Thanks for the quick response!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter