Applying for PT/FT & CP?

heartmuffin

Getting home to WDW
My boyfriend and I did the 2012 SA WDWCP and extended to January of this year. We've since moved to Ohio and regret leaving Disney every single day, so we're trying to get back. We're thinking of applying for PT/FT positions on the disneycareers website, but I have some questions.

I have quite a few possible jobs in the park bookmarked, but on the information page of each job, it says, "You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status." I did a search of the forums trying to find some info on this, but I'm still confused as to whether this means I can apply to only one hourly role every six months, or if it means I can only apply to this specific position every six months.

I'm also wondering if we both apply for PT/FT positions and don't hear back or don't get them in the next few months, can we still apply for the spring/SA 2014 CP when the applications open up this fall? (We're planning on enrolling in an online class at a community college to make us eligible.)

If anyone can help clarify things, I'd really appreciate it.

My boyfriend and I did the 2012 SA WDWCP and extended to January of this year. We've since moved to Ohio and regret leaving Disney every single day, so we're trying to get back. We're thinking of applying for PT/FT positions on the disneycareers website, but I have some questions.

I have quite a few possible jobs in the park bookmarked, but on the information page of each job, it says, "You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status." I did a search of the forums trying to find some info on this, but I'm still confused as to whether this means I can apply to only one hourly role every six months, or if it means I can only apply to this specific position every six months.

I'm also wondering if we both apply for PT/FT positions and don't hear back or don't get them in the next few months, can we still apply for the spring/SA 2014 CP when the applications open up this fall? (We're planning on enrolling in an online class at a community college to make us eligible.)

If anyone can help clarify things, I'd really appreciate it.

I believe you can only apply once every 6 months for ONE hourly role. We applied and tried to apply for other roles at the same time but it only lets you do one and tells you you have to wait 6 months between applications.

As for applying for the CP, I don't know.

I believe you can only apply once every 6 months for ONE hourly role. We applied and tried to apply for other roles at the same time but it only lets you do one and tells you you have to wait 6 months between applications.

As for applying for the CP, I don't know.

Ok, thanks for the info. That's what I thought, but I wanted to make sure just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter