• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Applying Current 2020 Discount to 2021 Booking

Stitch577

Earning My Ears
Hello!

With modifications into 2021 now available, was anyone able to move a discounted 2020 reservation to 2021 and keep your discount? I am on hold now and I'm really hoping I'll be able to move my summer 2020 35% off discount (from cancelled free dining) to 2021.

Hello!

With modifications into 2021 now available, was anyone able to move a discounted 2020 reservation to 2021 and keep your discount? I am on hold now and I'm really hoping I'll be able to move my summer 2020 35% off discount (from cancelled free dining) to 2021.

Unfortunately we can't. I too had the 35% discount and when I called Disney I was told that discount is only valid in 2020.

Were you all able to keep the discount for a trip booked later in 2020? I have a reservation in August (was free dining recovery, changed to 35% off) and I think I'd prefer to move it to November or December of 2020.

I had an August trip with 35% off due to losing free dining. I was able to move it to December 2020. CM told me it was for 2020 only.

Were you all able to keep the discount for a trip booked later in 2020? I have a reservation in August (was free dining recovery, changed to 35% off) and I think I'd prefer to move it to November or December of 2020.
We were able to move our July trip to November with the 35% free dining recovery offer.

Has anyone been able to change their dates to November, drop the tickets, and still keep the 35% discount?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter