Applications no longer accepted?

rockaustin

Earning My Ears
I went to apply and it said "The job posting you are looking for has expired or the position has already been filled. If you are interested in one of our other opportunities, please visit our career site." Why so soon!?

This is the third time in a row I won't get to go to Disney :(

I went to apply and it said "The job posting you are looking for has expired or the position has already been filled. If you are interested in one of our other opportunities, please visit our career site." Why so soon!?

I saw that on mine too, but i got an email a week later. I was waitlisted, but not rejected.

Applications for professional internships are closed. College program will close in around 3.5 weeks.

They are having a ton of programs with the new website. Just try again later and it will probably be back up.

The same thing happened to me, and I applied the very first day. You just have to keep refreshing and trying again. Apps are out until November, I think.

I went to apply early on and it said that, but it was just a site bug. Just check back in a few days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter