• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Application Question

Emeralda

Earning My Ears
If you have applied for a PI then you are applying a CP program do you put the date you applied for a PI as the last date you applied for any of the Walt Disney Companies?

I tried asking the college program but all they said was thanks for your interest and talk to your interviewer. Which makes no sense to me.
Just don't want to mess this up since I know you can only apply once every 6 months but, you can apply for both the CP and PI. The last time I took the WBI was Jan 2011 when I applied and got into the Fall Advantage 2011 Program. Just so confused by this. *sigh*

That's what I did. I just put the date I applied for my PI and submitted my app. I had my interview no problem and I haven't been pended or NLIC'd yet. And the 6 month waiting period is only for if you FAIL the WBI. If you pass it you can apply for the next semester's program as soon as apps drop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter