Application denied?

BrerMouse

Earning My Ears
I accidentally applied before my 6 months was up from my last web based interview and I got an email saying I'm not currently being considered for the DCP opportunity... Can I still apply next month when my 6 months is officially up?

No, you can only apply once per recruiting semester. Also, I don't think that applying before your six months is up effects anything but your web based interview. Your results from that will carry over for six months. If you didn't pass the WBI last time you applied and weren't invited to have a telephone interview, then that result carries over into your most recent application. Unfortunately, since you applied already for this recruiting period, you won't be able to apply again until one for Spring 2014. That is why they encourage you to wait until right at or right after your six month mark to reapply if you didn't do well on the WBI the first time. I called the CP offices and asked this question last week and that was what I was told.

beepbeepimajeep said:
Allow me to quote my sources for you, so you understand where I'm coming from with that post.

Yes you did.

No you didn't.

Yeah, you definitely knew about the 6 month rule and knew that it had only been 5 when you "accidentally" applied again.

Not with this application process, evidently.

:rolleyes:

I knew about the 6 months thing at some point and literally when I tell you for some reason I thought it was 5. I'm not going to sit here and argue with you. I'm not wrong. I did not lie to the recruiter. When I was taking my web based interview, my computer kept refreshing the page and I looked it up and apparently it's common when you take it on a Mac, which I did. It's annoying that you're sitting in front of your screen and actually calling me out and telling me that I'm lying. I'm a 19 year old man and I had questions about an internship at Disney which I've been waiting to participate in for years now. So, please do me a huge favor and take your unnecessary attitude to another thread because it's not needed here AT ALL.

My earlier post (as well as yours) was deleted for arguing, so your quote is a little inaccurate now. Regardless, a simple check of your posting history gave me all the information to completely dismantle everything you're saying. I'm not stupid enough to get into another argument and get more warnings, and you already got your answer from tikistitch. Come back when it's time to apply for Spring '14, and let this thread die since there's no point to it anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter