• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Appliance Direct commericals

Devnull

Earning My Ears
Just wanted to know how many of you have seen those crazy thirty minute long commericals from appliance direct. Every time we come to Disney I find myself surfing the TV looking for them. They are so stupid that you just have to watch Sam sell those appliances. Remember if you didnt get it from appiance direct then you paid too much :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

No I dont work for the company I just enjoy watching those stupid commericals.

Can't beat the prices or delivery policy! I ordered my washer and dryer before 5pm on one day (on line no less) and had it delivered and installed the very next day!!!!! Didn't have to step foot in a store!!!!!

Those commericals are addictive. When I turn one on, and I just can't stop watching!
I LOVE APPLIANCES!!

DH and I also love the commercials for Scratch and Dent World. Remember, these appliances are brand new from the manufacturer, but they are scratched and dented..."LAST DAY!!"

I think the woman who does those is married to the Appliance Direct guy. :banana:

OMG!!! :rotfl2: We do the same thing when we go to Disney - it seems it's just not a complete trip if I don't get to see this!!

Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter