• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Apple scooter

To get more immediate answers, you might try going to that SEARCH box that is at the top of every single page on Disboards.com, and type in "Apple scooter". That will help you find any/all posts with Apple Scooter, and then you can read some of the more recent ones that way.

And to answer your question, no, I have never rented from Apple. I used Walker prior to owning my own ECVs.

We use apple scooter every time we go. I have never had a bad experience. The scooter is always waiting and one time we had an issue with the scooter and the brought us a new one within a 1/2 hour. I recommend them.

We use apple scooter every time we go. I have never had a bad experience. The scooter is always waiting and one time we had an issue with the scooter and the brought us a new one within a 1/2 hour. I recommend them.

Thanks for that report! I just read a negative review on TripAdvisor and it scared the c***p out of me. Is Apple one of Disney's "preferred" vendors, or whatever the drop-off ones are called?

Edited to add: Sorry, I spoke too fast. I see now that they are.

They do get negative reviews but we rented at least 6 times and have never had a problem. One time we lost the key twice on one trip and they brought us a new one. We are renting 2 scooters next month for 10 days and the rate was great.

I always recommend Walker. I've rented from them for years now and never had a problem. Just do a google search for walker mobility and you'll see a lot of reviews and useful info...

We rented from Apple 3 times, slight problem first time and bad problems 2nd and 3rd time. They are the cheapest but I'd rather spend a little more to get better equipment and service. This time we are going to use Buena Vista Scooters.

I've used Apple quite a few times. Only once did I have a problem with a battery draining quickly. I called and left a message, to which they called back almost immediately. They were at the park with a new ECV within about 30 minutes. No complaints.

just wanted to add that I used Apple a few years ago with near vacation ruining results which is why I now use Walker. Also when we had to cancel a few years ago due to Hurrican Sandy our hotel charged a cancellation fee, Walker did not and tried to help as much as possible. Great people!

Can I ask those who have used Apple, have any reserved online only and was the scooter at the hotel waiting for you? We live in Canada so to call isn't an option until we get into the states with a US phone plan. I got a confirmation # but want to make sure there will be a scooter there when we arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter