Apple Scooter

jlmccaleb

Earning My Ears
I have used various scooter services at Walt Disney World for the past 10 years. Recently, I rented a scooter from Apple Scooter. This company was reliable, helpful, and very prompt when I had a mechanical issue. The mechanical issue was a manufacturing defect in a brand new scooter and not the fault of Apple Scooter. I highly recommend this company. The two scooters I had were new, immaculate and very comfortable.

totally agree we rented from them a number of times and when we had an issue they showed up in less the 15 minutes. Last time the key broke off in the column (very common according to the tech) and we were at AKL tech showed up 10 minutes after call (had to be lucky and he was close) he just traded us with another and was done in less then 10 minutes.

We go to WDW several times a year and use Apple for my moms ECV. I guess we've been lucky, but we've never had a problem with any of their ECVs. Used one last May, again in Dec, and will be using them again for our March trip.

Thank you for the information. I have been researching the whole scooter rental idea. I think it would be easier to rent one from an outside company then try to get one at the Parks everyday.

:) I was very pleased with their service for my father in November. We ordered a scooter online 10/31 for delivery 11/2, while in Disney. My father decided last minute he needed one. Not a hitch, was waiting for us as planned. Only one time did I get put on hold and it was a simple question I had about a tear in the wheel. The couple of other times I talked to a live person right away. We even saw the Apple Rapid Response Van in the DHS parking lot close to the gate one night. I am sure they were helping someone. I felt even better about it then.

My father found it very easy to use, my mother loved the basket. :) We would use them again in a heart beat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter