Apple pie Candy Apple

Waltgirl

No, it's fine, it's just regular everyday sweat
Please tell me what this is. What is on it? Anyone have a pic? Where can we get one? Also what is your favorite Candy Apple in WDW? Yummy!

Thanks!

Waltgirl

I "think" it may be a caramel apple dipped in some sort of pie crust type crumbs... Don't quote me though! My favorite is the design your own apple at Goofy's Candy Co., i always get caramel, rolled in pecans, with dark chocolate drizzle. MmmMmm :D

It's dipped in a white chocolate (I think) with brown sugar coating. It's fantastic but cost almost $10

I like it simple caramel and milk chocolate sooooooo amazing!!!!!:woohoo: I dont mind the price because its soo large its easily a snack for a whole family, or a meal for me:blush:.

MikeOhio said:
It's dipped in a white chocolate (I think) with brown sugar coating. It's fantastic but cost almost $10

Those "crumbs" I mentioned could very well have been brown sugar ::nodnod::

Anyone have a picture of the Apple Pie Candy Apple? Has anyone eaten one?

Thanks!

Haven't had one myself, but it's a green apple covered in caramel, white chocolate, brown sugar, and pie crust crumbs.

I don't have enough posts to post links or images yet, but there is a pic at Disney Food Blog. Google "apple pie caramel apple epcot" and it is the first link that comes up.

I didn't take this pic myself, but I have had one of these apples. They are SO good and worth the almost $10 you'll pay for them.

caramel-apple-pie-apple.jpg

For those who aren't at WDW right now, Rocky Mt chocolate factory makes a pretty good facsimile for $7. So, if you're desperate for a fix!pixiedust:

ctl said:
For those who aren't at WDW right now, Rocky Mt chocolate factory makes a pretty good facsimile for $7. So, if you're desperate for a fix!pixiedust:

These are the only ones I've had. I didn't even know they sold these at Disney. Mmmmmmm....

Will they slice them for you at goofys?

Its deliciously awesome, have tried this in Disney club only for very first time.
In this apple is coated with layers of white chocolate and caramel...
Having pics but can't post it right now!!
::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter