• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Apple juice on board?

bah

Earning My Ears
Better to be safe than sorry.....my 4yo will ONLY drink apple juice, so i want to make sure that they serve it on the ship (magic, 7 day eastern). my husband says silly question, but most restaurants we go to DON'T serve apple juice, so i want to be prepared with juice boxes if AJ isn't served on board.

thanks for your help

Yes bah, they do have apple juice.

We`re just back from the august 16th cruise, and DD had apple juice everyday.

By the second night Glenndean our asst.server had a glass ready for her whithout even having to ask for it.

Steff

Do you always have to ask for it, or is it available at the drink station on deck 9?

Kellyb2000, you have to ask for it at the sit down restaurant,
they only have lemonade,water,coffee and tea at the beverage station on deck 9.

-
Steff

OK, yes they have it... Is it convient to get... not really.. They have it with all sit down meals. We would order two... one to drink now... one to fill in take out cup....

There are no juice boxes.... If you are planning on doing excursions pack some boxes from home..

When I went I packed a few boxes... When possible at dinner and my server knew he brought be multiples in take out coffee cups. I would put a few in the frig for use. But if you go on an excursion you don't want to bring a coffee cup. Here is where I would use my boxes. Also I used the boxes on Castaway Cay.

Bring the small ones, usually have Clifford or some other character on it. That way you will have no waste of leftovers and they are smaller to pack.

From the mom of one apple juice drinker to another - ordered it several times from room service - easy and no charge (except for tip). It came with wrap and extra went into the fridge in the room.
Barbara

I had a VERY bad cold on my last magic cruise and spent a few days in bed drinking lots of juice and eating soup. After a couple of times calling room service and asking for two LARGE glasses of juice at a time (they serve them normally in small juice glasses) they eventually started bringing juice to me in pitchers. You could always request one of those and keep it in the cooler to have "juice on demand." Bring a couple of water bottles to fill up.

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter