Apple Juice for Toddler?

tonyolily

Luv 2 Lurk
This will be our first time cruising with a toddler. She doesn't drink any soda and is allergic to milk. Generally the only thing she drinks is water or a water/apple juice mix.

So my question is: Do they have apple juice readily available? Or can we only get it at the buffet or at dinner? Should I bring some from home to have in the room for other times? I don't remember seeing a juice option at the drink station.

TIA! :yay:

This will be our first time cruising with a toddler. She doesn't drink any soda and is allergic to milk. Generally the only thing she drinks is water or a water/apple juice mix.

So my question is: Do they have apple juice readily available? Or can we only get it at the buffet or at dinner? Should I bring some from home to have in the room for other times? I don't remember seeing a juice option at the drink station.

TIA! :yay:

Yes it's at Cabanas Buffett my son loves it. I have never ordered it from room service but if it's there then you think they could get it, but you can " stock up " at breakfast, lunch and dinner at Cabanas and keep it in your room cooler.

I usually stock up in the morning, but you can order it from room service as well.

You can order it from room service but for ease we always take a cup back to the room to put in the cooler after each meal.

Mel
x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter