Apple ipod touch question

Emilylou

Earning My Ears
I am hoping someone can help me.

I have planned on getting my DD7 an ipod touch 8gb for xmas.
She loves music and we had planned on getting her a mps player and camera- but decide to get the ipod instead.

I am having a hard time finding a 8gb 4th generation since the bigger 5th generation ipod came out.

Apple has refurbished 8gb for $129. Is this a good deal? She is only 7- I don't really want to spend $200 plus on one for her.
As you can guess we are not "hip/techy" people. I just got an iphone 3s last year. :)

Thanks for your help.

$129 for an ipod is a good deal.
got retina display, buying from apple = excellent warrenty on it.

$129 is an excellent deal, and buying a refurb from Apple is just as good as buying a new ipod at another retailer. I don't think you'll find a lower price before Christmas.

I just saw the 64GB for $229 on Apple's site.

I bought two refurbed 32G Ipod touches from the Apple online store today for $179 each. Saved $30 off of yesterday's price :woohoo:. I would get the 8G but they are not upgradeable so I got the 32 to be safe. My daughters are 10 and 12. I think they are the last of their friends to get one :rolleyes1.

I would definately consider getting a 32 or 64gb iPod. Soooooo glad we did that for DD for her birthday. The apps (DD only gets to download free apps), the music and the "movies" she and her friends make do take up space, so if you can swing it, go for the 64. You won't be sorry.

I hate to make you spend more money. But the new Ipod has a much better camera then the 4th generation, and 8mb is not much memory for music, but of course a 8 year old might not need too much room for music.

I only mention the new one because with the better camera it is a decent replacement for stand alone point and shoot camera.

I got a decent deal on a Ipod last black Friday at Target. It wasn't discounted, but I got a $50 gift card with purchase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter