Apple IPAD

I have to share ours but we love it. Can't wait until the new ones come out so we each have one.

For those of you that own one.....

Which size do you have and would you buy that size again?

Thanks!

I had one for about three weeks (borrowed from work) and gave it back without too much lament.

I think I will want one eventually, but since I have an iphone4, I didn't fee like buying an ipad was a huge jump worth the $$$. The typing was easier...and of course the videos/e-reader are a bit bigger. However, I'm happy with the e-reader capabilities on my iphone (same app) and watching videos on the small screen. I can also make calls and take pics/video, face-to-face calling, etc.

If you have nothing, you'll love the ipad...if you are already using other "i" technology---you might want to wait until after Christmas. Rumor has it an new model will be released early in the new year which will drive the current model's prices down.

For those of you that own one.....

Which size do you have and would you buy that size again?

Thanks!

I went for the top of the range 64GB model since I'm a heavy duty user and it's served me very well. If only they'd released a 128GB model...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter