Apple Gift Card for Autism Apps?

Disneylvr

Always Disney Dreaming!
My daughter received some therapy related items from a local grant...and one of the things she received was an Apple Gift Card to purchase ProLoQuo2Go communication app for her iPad. Unfortunately the Apple card cannot be used in the Apple App Store, just iTunes cards. I tried calling Apple only to go through menu after menu and not getting a real answer... So I thought I ask here. Can you use an Apple gift card to purchase an iTunes gift card?

Congratulations!
I hope you like Proloquo2Go when you get it.

It looks like you probably could use it to purchase iTunes cards because the information for the Apple Store card says you can use it to purchase anything on the website or in an Apple Store - and both sell iTune stores.

I've had good luck in the past with going on the Apple website and clicking the link to do a live chat.

The place that gave the grant has probably run into the situation before - if they made other grants for apps with Apple store, someone else has to have had issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter