• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Appauled. Channel 41 at disney now

Status
Not open for further replies.

halash

Earning My Ears
I am currently at animal kingdom lodge and was fluorine channels for my 7 year old and there were naked people literally walking across the tv screen. What in the world!!!! That should not be in the tv in Disney!!!

Are you referring to the Discovery or History channel Naked and afraid? Disney does not control the programming on cable.

I have to admit that I might be appalled if a naked person just came out of nowhere and literally walked across my TV in Disney World too. I'd have a few questions in mind:

1. Where did this naked person come from?
2. How did this naked person get into my room?
3. Why is this naked person walking across my TV?
4. Is this the new limited time magic?
5. Will I be charged extra for this?

I am currently at animal kingdom lodge and was fluorine channels for my 7 year old and there were naked people literally walking across the tv screen. What in the world!!!! That should not be in the tv in Disney!!!

:rolleyes2

I have to admit that I might be appalled if a naked person just came out of nowhere and literally walked across my TV in Disney World too. I'd have a few questions in mind:

6. Is this one of the FP+ attractions only available at certain resorts?

because adults at disney should really have to watch cartoons 24/7.

And because your kid will never, ever see a naked person.

:lmao:

LOL!!!

Geez, I guess Disney is expected to only show children's shows.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

:rotfl:

We just got back. I wish I'd known about this channel--it would have helped break up the multitude of Good Luck Charlie and Dog with a Blog that my kids always wanted to watch when we were in the room.

Oh well. Maybe next time.

We just got back. I wish I'd known about this channel--it would have helped break up the multitude of Good Luck Charlie and Dog with a Blog that my kids always wanted to watch when we were in the room.

Oh well. Maybe next time.

Lol:goodvibes

If you ask them to change the television show they will make a call to the network and instantly have a more suitable, less nude, program on. We had this problem once when High School Musical 2 was on featuring a rather racy pool party scene, and the CM (ask for Craig) was amazing and handled it with finesse and sympathy. Within minutes our television went from smut to wholesome with a re-run of Mr. Ed.... :thumbsup2 .... Or so I thought...:scared:

Turns out that even this was offensive because we realized at that moment that talking horses are a sin:crazy2: so we gave Craig another call and once again, he worked his magic pixiedust: and had Leave it to Beaver on!!!::yes::

But wait!!! That title left us wondering and we suddenly felt... Impure...:sad:

If you ask them to change the television show they will make a call to the network and instantly have a more suitable, less nude, program on. We had this problem once when High School Musical 2 was on featuring a rather racy pool party scene, and the CM (ask for Craig) was amazing and handled it with finesse and sympathy. Within minutes our television went from smut to wholesome with a re-run of Mr. Ed.... :thumbsup2 .... Or so I thought...:scared:

Turns out that even this was offensive because we realized at that moment that talking horses are a sin:crazy2: so we gave Craig another call and once again, he worked his magic pixiedust: and had Leave it to Beaver on!!!::yes::

ROFL!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Omg I just peed my pants!!!

WDW Crawl said:

Thanks for the laugh! This is so.funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter