Appalling service at Rainforest Cafe!

~Pixie Lady~

Leadfoot Fred, danced too slow and now he's dead.
Last night I dreamt that I had really terrible service at the Rainforest Cafe. I had to wait 3 hours for my meal, my main was bought out in dribs and drabs, (my steak never actually arrived!) my dessert was given first, waitresses were rude etc etc. Luckily, this was all the work of my imagination, in reality I have had a really nice meal at RC!

Throughout all of the dream I kept thinking "I MUST tell the forum about my experience in the reviews section!" and also "oh no, most of the reviews for Rainforest Cafe were excellent, people will think I am lying!" Am I spending too much time on the forum? :rotfl:

I actually did have a dreadful experience there... but I'll continue to go back because my children love it and so what do you do... Sorry about your dream!

Hi, my mum often has funny dreams about DLP she had a dream before our last trip that we were waiting in the queue for ToT and the CM gave everybody toast with marmite while we were waiting lol,
We always have to eat at RC and love it.

Cheyenne July 2006
Cheyenne June 2007
Cheyenne Sept 2008
Cheyenne March 2010

Of all the retaurants that we visited on our trip last week (6 days) this one would rate the worst, but not because it was particularly bad, it was just not great. The food is not worth the money. It is, in my opinion over-priced for what you get. Saying that, I do like the theme and it has a nice atmosphere, but the prices................?

:lmao::thumbsup2

We welcome reviews both positive and negative in the various restaurants thread, since it is purely a persons opinion at that particular moment in time :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter