• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Apolo!

Originally posted by helenabear
Booo!!!! hiss!!! I want a real man!!!

Oh you hush you!

that would be Tim's dream!:p It shall never happen.

Originally posted by Kama89

:mad: You take that back! :mad:
Um.... let me think about that for a moment...

no :)

Beccy.... you're treading on thin ice tonight ;) :p

Ahhhhh Master Kama, do you want me to do something? For we must protect our precious Apolo! I don't need a man, cause I'm fine with sharing!

Um.... let me think about that for a moment...
no

You mean thing you! To say such unkind things about precious Apolo! You should be ashamed. No "real man" for you then young lady. I EVEN went to the trouble of searching the net for a new picture, just for you... but... now, I guess I'll just have to keep it for myself.

Fortunately, Lauren since Apolo is indeed a real man, he can take care of himself against the likes of someone like Ms. She-Devil here. ;) We will, however always stand by if he ever needs us.
:D

BTW I saw him today! He is even HOTTER in person AND I shook his hand and you know what he said?? "Hi" ahhhhhhhhhhh... Yes, I would call you a she-devil, but you are probably my "elder" and I have always been taught to respect my elders...

Lauren, you saw Apolo at the Games today?! :bounce: Now how cool is that?!? You shook his hand....mmmm... now you'll never be able to wash that hand again!! ;) You were supposed to have given him a great big hug from your Master... it sounds like maybe you didn't get the opportunity to do that though. Darn. ;)

Hmmm... I came back up here after having dinner with family, hoping I'd be able to post that "real man" picture for our dear Elaine, but I see I can't do it yet. :( Well...maybe tomorrow. Who knows... maybe I'll even be able to find a few more in the meantime. ;)

Originally posted by Kama89

You mean thing you! To say such unkind things about precious Apolo! You should be ashamed. No "real man" for you then young lady. I EVEN went to the trouble of searching the net for a new picture, just for you... but... now, I guess I'll just have to keep it for myself.
Well two can play at this game
frog.gif

WOO HOO!!!!

Great pics, Kim!! What a way to start my day!! :teeth: :teeth:

Thanks for posting them for me!! :D

Oh, you poo!!!

Ok, now it's really easy. Just open your mouth, and form these two simple words: IIIII'MMM SORRRRY. Actually, you don't even have to SAY it, just type it. Now that's not too hard is it? (I hate it when she uses that frog smilie)

Gasp! I just thought of something! What are you going to do if Apolo posts here again, and he sees what mean things you said?! Poor guy! :(

You're welcome Sherry! I tell you, that Brad picture is worthy of framing. ;)

What do I have to be sorry for??? I did nothing wrong
frog.gif

Well if Apolo is a real man like you say he is then he'll be able to take it... my money is on him bawling like a baby though :teeth:

What do I have to be sorry for??? I did nothing wrong
I see that Elaine has some denial issues to work through today. :rolleyes:

Well if Apolo is a real man like you say he is then he'll be able to take it... my money is on him bawling like a baby though
Oh goodness...but my odd little mind could go SOOOO many directions with this comment.
naughty.gif
I really need to learn to behave myself.
ignore.gif

ACK ACK ACK , HOLD ME BACK, I'm going to do something rational!

Kim, What did you do to him????

monkes.gif
I can't say... I'm trying to be a good girl today. It's soooooooo difficult though!! Where's the duct tape... somebody slap a piece on my mouth, QUICK!

OMG Teri!!! That picture is absolutely hilarious!!! Oh my oh my!! Love the earring, the hair, the.... shut up Kim.... you're a sick woman. Just beeee quiet!

Kim m'dear, you will never be able to learn to behave
Now you stop that!! I'm making a valiant effort today. If I'm lucky, I'll make it until noon.

By the way...I've downloaded a few more pictures you might be interested in, devil woman. :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter