APH Rates Available Sept thru Nov

Which APH ticket do you need to purchase to be able to use the code? Power, Premium?

Gee i must've been overpaying for dates pre-APH rates in October since mine dropped approx $100 for three nights. I was booked at AAA, same as SMSM. Perhaps departing the Saturday pre Columbus day (not by choice;)) is the difference?

always happy to meet DIS peeps in the parks:goodvibes

I'm staying a Tuesday Through Saturday. So 4 nights, only one of which is a weekend. My three weekday nights went down, but my Friday night went way up with APH. Plus I have Standard View 2Q at HRH booked now, but only Garden View or better is available with the APH code.

Current total for 4 nights: $927.90
Lowest APH at HRH available: $878.63

Gee i must've been overpaying for dates pre-APH rates in October since mine dropped approx $100 for three nights. I was booked at AAA, same as SMSM. Perhaps departing the Saturday pre Columbus day (not by choice;)) is the difference?

always happy to meet DIS peeps in the parks:goodvibes

Our rate at RPR on the 9th and 10th went down $30+ each night. It's the 11th and 12th that only went down 20 cents each night. So if we were going from the 8th to 12th, the savings would be higher.

But then I'd be sad, b/c I am looking forward to having my b'day at Universal. And that's the 12th. princess:

I'm staying a Tuesday Through Saturday. So 4 nights, only one of which is a weekend. My three weekday nights went down, but my Friday night went way up with APH. Plus I have Standard View 2Q at HRH booked now, but only Garden View or better is available with the APH code.

Current total for 4 nights: $927.90
Lowest APH at HRH available: $878.63

Definitely keep checking back. While getting ready for our Feb trip, the AP rates were all over the place. Their system seems to be very flexible and immediate, because I could check at different times during the same day and see all sorts of changes.

Someone theorized that there's a convention at RPR during that time, and if so, it might be even more bouncy, in terms of rooms coming and going at the AP rates. It seemed like convention people kept booking rooms then letting them go, while we were getting ready for our trip, because it would literally go from nothing available whatsoever one day, to tons of rooms available the next.

Much as bumbershoot said, when I initially checked, RPR was showing no APH rates for some of my time period. The next day, significantly reduced rates were available for every day.

Wee Annie, if your dates are for october, the aph rate isn't wonderful for me on my room booking.
i had originally used the AAA rate for the king suite but switched to APH.

weekends are at a higher rate due to the hard ticket event of hhn.
for october, this is usually the case, higher on weekends due to the big draw hhn brings in.

my room with the aph is now $286.30 + tax for the fri/sat nights.
the rest of the nights (8) are $3 cheaper per night for my stay.

there are always conventions going on at rph throughout the year.
that can fill up standard rooms early.

but, cancellations can open those standard rooms back up.

i tried in latter part of february to add days to my stay and couldn't due to rooms being held for a convention.
some opened up and then i was fine to add on to my stay.

if you are seeking out standard rooms with the ap rate of $174 a night, keep checking the site or call to see if anything has been rereleased to the room list availability.

bumbershoot - can't think a better place to celebrate a birthday!

We are doing Oct 7 (Mon) through Oct 12 (Sat), and thanks to Raven giving me a heads up, we saved 66$ at HRH over the SMSM rate. That's for a GV. I think it depends on the type of room you book. Deluxe rooms were more expensive with APH than SMSM, but GV std was cheaper.

As damo said, little disappointed that rates weren't a little better, but I think our PIN code promo ended 10/3 and we needed later dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter