APH Rates Are Currently Available... [UPDATED 07/27/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, I'm already booked! Just want to wrap up this part of the trip :)
I thought it was typical for them to come out 4-6 months in advance...we're at far less than that now... :/

It is becoming unpredictable to know when UO will release AP rates

I guess they are able to fill the rooms a lot earlier now and release AP rates dates when they have a low booking period

The hotels want to stay at a high occupancy so they will release special rate codes and AP rates eventually

Is the APH the best promo out there? Or are there often other good ones to try?

A lot of it depends on dates and length of stay

I booked onsite for 16 nights
The smsm was the best rate out there when I booked it

I'm getting 35% discount on my room
And smsm gives the largest discount if you have a 7 night stay booked

The dates I am going is at the higher rate with smsm

Stay More Save More is a general discount code for the public

Discounts start with a 3 night booking the. The discount increases at the 5 night level and another increase at the 7 night level

Years ago I used AAA rate but they don't come come close to beating other rates now
Aph rate is a hit or miss for being the best

I find the Aph rate to be better in other months and not October

Check this and last years date/rate sticky to read what codes and prices others are paying

Hi all, OP here!

If you want to keep this thread going and have the first post updated when new rates are released, maybe someone who is actively checking rates on a regular basis can send me a PM with updated info and I can pop it in. I'm not here very often anymore, but I'm happy to keep updating the initial post so it's accurate for everyone stoping by!

Also, I'm waiting for APH dates for January, so I'll be lurking around anyway. :magnify:

Edit: For some reason I'm not getting any email notifications or alerts for this thread ever since they updated the boards. Not sure why...but I'll check in directly to see if anyone wants to take me up on my suggestion.

Last edited:
Hi all, OP here!

If you want to keep this thread going and have the first post updated when new rates are released, maybe someone who is actively checking rates on a regular basis can send me a PM with updated info and I can pop it in. I'm not here very often anymore, but I'm happy to keep updating the initial post so it's accurate for everyone stoping by!

Also, I'm waiting for APH dates for January, so I'll be lurking around anyway. :magnify:

Edit: For some reason I'm not getting any email notifications or alerts for this thread ever since they updated the boards. Not sure why...but I'll check in directly to see if anyone wants to take me up on my suggestion.

You may need to manually watch the thread. Even then, the board sometimes loses its mind and you have to mark the thread as read to get notifications again.

I have a really dumb question for you guys. I'm local, so really never stay onsite at Disney or Universal. I have some friends coming into town in November and we have decided to book one night at Universal, basically for the early entry and express passes (we're doing 2 days at the parks). I'm open to an AP if there is a better deal, I'm sure I'd use it. I'd of course also qualify for FL resident rates.

Are there ever AP or resident deals for a one-night booking? I've noticed most of your posts indicate they start around 3 days. Thank you!

Yes, there are AP rates for one night stays. Some super busy times usually require a minimum of 2 or 3 nights, especially for weekends. I just did this at CB and PBR.

Like pc said

Stay more save more is the general public discount if you book 3 night stay
Discounts are greater for longer stays

I have a really dumb question for you guys. I'm local, so really never stay onsite at Disney or Universal. I have some friends coming into town in November and we have decided to book one night at Universal, basically for the early entry and express passes (we're doing 2 days at the parks). I'm open to an AP if there is a better deal, I'm sure I'd use it. I'd of course also qualify for FL resident rates.

Are there ever AP or resident deals for a one-night booking? I've noticed most of your posts indicate they start around 3 days. Thank you!

We only stayed one night on 7/20, and I got an AP rate on a king room at HRH. Of course, I had to wait until less than a month, I think, before they released the AP rate. I had a regular ressie just in case.

You may need to manually watch the thread. Even then, the board sometimes loses its mind and you have to mark the thread as read to get notifications again.
I fiddled around with some settings and preferences, and I'm receiving emails notifications again. :yay:

If I have time I'll try to figure out the most recent AP booking periods and update the first post (unless someone has already done this and can give me the dates).

Does anyone know when historically they release APH rates for May? We booked the RPR May 7th thru the 11th. We are so excited!

i read that UO is restructuring the ap system.
maybe future aph rates won't be out in full for next year until UO announces the new set up
Yep, looks like 2 passes with blackout dates and 2 without. I'm sure they are gearing up for volcano bay.

I watched the newscast and they said UO will release the info later in the week

Commentator said power pass will include parking and there will be 4 levels of AP 's

Also mentioned that AP holders would be allowed early entry

That is what was reported but let's wait and see how it really be when UO makes the announcement

Ah great I've been waiting for APs with Volcano Bay...we want to buy some for our next 3 trips starting November, and although we will only be able to visit Volcano Bay once (because it won't be open for the other 2 trips), but I want to make sure I get the best deal. Thank you for letting us know!

I wonder if I should buy a Power Pass now so I can use it for January APH rates, just in case the new 4 tier system doesn't allow the lower level passes to be used for special rates at all the hotels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter