APH Rates Are Currently Available... [UPDATED 07/27/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well somehow my quick one night trip turned into 2 with me buying an AP for my daughter. I got RP for $169 (pretax) in August.

Smart homie!

Plan away for more trips to UO now

Two days in the parks are better than one day

I'm getting an error message 'bad gateway' when I check for November APH rooms today. That is a change so I am hoping it means they are loading them into the system! I don't get that error when checking October APH rates.

I'm getting an error message 'bad gateway' when I check for November APH rooms today. That is a change so I am hoping it means they are loading them into the system! I don't get that error when checking October APH rates.
Having the same problem. Here's to hoping!

I'm new to this AP thing. :-) Just to check, should I be checking the Loews website using "Packages/Promotions" code APH? I'm looking for November as well and I would hate to miss it!

I am checking nearly daily for my November dates! Here's hoping for some good APH rates shortly for Nov! :yay:

If I remember correctly, there were some other people who were waiting for AP rates for Labor Day weekend. They were released today! I was able to get a garden view room at Portofino Bay for $239 on Saturday night, and $204 on Sunday night ($498.38 including tax). They had water view rooms at Royal Pacific for a few dollars less per night. They other resorts only had suites available at the AP rate.

Still checking every day for our dates - 1st - 4th September. No AP rates yet. I'm still hoping they'll magically appear!
I'm not sure how it slipped under my nose but APH rates are out for your dates now. It appears Hard Rock only has King Club levels listed online, but PBH and RPR both of queen club rooms listed under APH rates. Might try calling them and seeing if they can find any queen club!

If I remember correctly, there were some other people who were waiting for AP rates for Labor Day weekend. They were released today! I was able to get a garden view room at Portofino Bay for $239 on Saturday night, and $204 on Sunday night ($498.38 including tax). They had water view rooms at Royal Pacific for a few dollars less per night. They other resorts only had suites available at the AP rate.
ha! Just saw this. You beat me to it.

I'm not sure how it slipped under my nose but APH rates are out for your dates now. It appears Hard Rock only has King Club levels listed online, but PBH and RPR both of queen club rooms listed under APH rates. Might try calling them and seeing if they can find any queen club!

Thank you I spoke to them the other day & it was as you said, checked again this morning & there was a club 2 queen room available so I rang them & got the discount applied, $96 saving over our 3 nights, very happy :)

Thank you I spoke to them the other day & it was as you said, checked again this morning & there was a club 2 queen room available so I rang them & got the discount applied, $96 saving over our 3 nights, very happy :)
Awesome!!! Much better than the answer I got. "Check back in September or October for APH november rates,"
No thanks I'll just keep checking obsessively.

Has anyone ever seen APH discounts from 12/27-31?!? I know it's probably a shot in the dark...

Still no APH rates for November...we're under 90 days now. Do they always wait this long?? October rates came out a long time ago....
Is this an indicator that they may not release any APH rates??

Still no APH rates for November...we're under 90 days now. Do they always wait this long?? October rates came out a long time ago....
Is this an indicator that they may not release any APH rates??
When I called they said to check in September or October. :confused3:eek::faint:
Thinking maybe they weren't just talking out their you know what and knew what they were talking about. o_O
:headache::mad::sad2:
Not so patiently waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter