• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

APH Rates Are Currently Available... [UPDATED 07/27/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can upgrade to club by paying about $100 per night
Anyone can do that if club is available

I wasn't very clear with my wording. Depending on the AP discounted rate, I'm going to see if upgrading to club level is within our budget.
I don't know how much the AP rate will save us off of our current rate....and then add the $100 on to the updated rate if club level is available.

If you have 5 in your group, and can get the ap discount, you should come out ahead by booking club standard room
Water, soda, coffee besides using the club lounge will save you $$

I would book club in advance as you could be locked out once you check in

If club is full after you arrive, you would not have the option of adding it

Don't know if this has been mentioned recently but I've been checking for AP rates for 1/1-1/5 during the past few months and the message has been "not available for those dates" at all hotels. Then starting about a week ago AP rates appeared for three of the hotels and they look much better than the regular rates. So even though rates may not be available initially, keep checking as they can become available much closer to your stay.​

Just booked AP rate for first week of May. Not sure what's filled in between now and then, though.

I was able to book APH for March 3-7.
We upgraded to a deluxe room at the HRH.
It will be nice to spread out a bit with 5 of us.

Thanks for this great thread! I was able to book an AP rate in April at PBH. $204 a night for a Garden View. I noticed for those days they also had RPR for $179 and HRH for $234.

We are going March 16-20th. We did get APH rate for first 2 nights at $264 per night at RPR. But the 3rd night didn't qualify (start of easter break). So we had to book the 3rd night separately at a crazy $424 per night. We have our fingers crossed that we won't have to switch rooms- did ask to have two reservations linked, but no guarantees. All club level for RPR are gone for APH rates.

I just booked APH rate at PBH for May 21 - 23 for $216. avg. a night. I could have booked RPR for $191. same time period. I didn't think the rates would be out yet, so I am really glad I checked. I'm pretty pleased with that rate. :cutie:

I used this thread last year to keep an eye on APH rates; it was so useful. I was hoping it was still alive!

I'm watching for 6 nights at RPR beginning the very end of May into the first week of June (not sure of the exact dates yet). I'm hoping rates for that range come out soon, but not before I get my dates settled. Lol.

So far it looks like rates have been released through May 26. Almost there!

I used this thread last year to keep an eye on APH rates; it was so useful. I was hoping it was still alive!

I'm watching for 6 nights at RPR beginning the very end of May into the first week of June (not sure of the exact dates yet). I'm hoping rates for that range come out soon, but not before I get my dates settled. Lol.

So far it looks like rates have been released through May 26. Almost there!

I am looking for July now too:woohoo: So if I see anything past late May show up, I will post here.

I've had to change my dates. Instead of the end of May into the first week of June, I'm now looking at June 6-11. And now I'm freaking out. All of the standard view rooms at RPR appear to be booked already! The cheapest 2queen room I'm finding is $300. YIKES! If that holds, we won't get to go.

Does anyone know why the cheaper rooms would be completely booked this far out? Is there a convention or something? I've never had trouble getting a room for the first couple of weeks of June before.

Check regularly as that can change
When people change agendas and cancel rooms, rooms can become available again

I always call to book my rooms as it will show up immediately with the reservationists on their booking site before it is reflected on the website

Check regularly as that can change
When people change agendas and cancel rooms, rooms can become available again

I always call to book my rooms as it will show up immediately with the reservationists on their booking site before it is reflected on the website

Thanks, Macraven! I'm checking obsessively. Lol. Maybe I should call. Wouldn't hurt anyway. :)

I booked a week ago for early October for a 13 day stay
The website showed unavailable for my choice of room so I called to check on it
Got lucky and it was bookable.

Was on hold for 5 minutes but the TM found the room was open for the length of stay i needed
I jumped on it!

Call and check frequently

The online booking site is good but it doesn't reflect changes for room availability that just happen when rooms go back into that pool

I am hoping to purchase annual passes for my family this month, and we are wanting to visit for the dates Sept. 25th to Oct. 1st, 2016. I am trying to find APH hotel rates before I go ahead and purchase them, but I am not finding anything. Can anyone tell me some round about pricing or how best to find them? Also, if I buy myself the Preferred Pass and the rest of my family Regular Passes this won't be a problem, right?

The AP rates have not been released yet for your time period

You can book the smsm (like I did to lock in my stay at a great rate) and switch discount rates later

My goal was to secure my dates and room type

You only need one adult in the room to secure the AP rate for the discount

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter