APH Offer- 50% off Three Night Resort Stay

Disneyhappy

DIS Veteran
Just receive APH newsletter with 50% off three night stay valid now thru 6/6 and 8/18-10/3. Prompted us to take an impromptu trip Labor Day weekend. Was going to book RPR for $127/$117 per night but decided to go with PBR club level for $217/$207 per night. Fantastic rates!

Just receive APH newsletter with 50% off three night stay valid now thru 6/6 and 8/18-10/3. Prompted us to take an impromptu trip Labor Day weekend. Was going to book RPR for $127/$117 per night but decided to go with PBR club level for $217/$207 per night. Fantastic rates!

I got the same one and was so excited to see such a deep discount offered. Unfortunately, they do not cover our dates and we cannot change because we booked non-refundable airfare and change fees are outrageous. Will have to settle for SMSM this time. Could not get APH at HRH for end of July.

Argh - I could totally use this next week, but despite being an APH since 2011... I did not get the email!
:headache:

ARGH!

Argh - I could totally use this next week, but despite being an APH since 2011... I did not get the email!
:headache:

ARGH!

It was not an email. I received it snail mail. I receive APH mailers 3-4 times per year. I think it is called Passport. It has a "unique offer code" above my name and address. Maybe you will get it in the mail too.

It was not an email. I received it snail mail. I receive APH mailers 3-4 times per year. I think it is called Passport. It has a "unique offer code" above my name and address. Maybe you will get it in the mail too.

Oh! Thank you so much for clarifying - I will keep an eye out for it. Maybe.
:thumbsup2

Is it a unique code or can anyone with a premier ap get this rate?

I believe it's a unique code - at least - that's what I was told last night when I called reservations.
:/

Argh.. the exact dates we would have needed but we let our AP's expire and decided to go back next year. Darn.

I was able to make a reservation without the flyer. Mine got lost in the mail and I called and emailed Annual Pass membership. I finally called them on this past Sunday(annual pass membership) and I told them I has not received the flyer. She transfered me to reservations after telling me that they should honor it as a pass member. I spoke with reservations and told her the issue and gave her my pin# on my pass and she changed my reservation. I save over $400. On a side note my flyer came yesterday in the mail.

I was able to make a reservation without the flyer. Mine got lost in the mail and I called and emailed Annual Pass membership. I finally called them on this past Sunday(annual pass membership) and I told them I has not received the flyer. She transfered me to reservations after telling me that they should honor it as a pass member. I spoke with reservations and told her the issue and gave her my pin# on my pass and she changed my reservation. I save over $400. On a side note my flyer came yesterday in the mail.

Thanks for the information. I'm going to call when I get home I have a trip booked Labor Day and of I can save some cash WOO HOO

Can someone list the blackout dates? I purchased an AP for our trip this year and was able to get a better than the SMSM rate for our upcoming trip in June. I haven't activated it yet, so I didn't get any mailings. Curious if it is worth chasing for our four night trip - 6/19 through 6/23.

Dates are from now -6/6 and 8/15-10/3. There peak summer time is not included but that makes since that most people have to go in the summer due to kids and school.

Dates are from now-6/6 and 8/15-10/3. There peak summer time is not included but that makes since that most people have to go in the summer due to kids and school.

The flyer I got says 'stay 3 nights or more and save 50% Travel now-June 6 and August 18-October 3,2013 (excludes May 24-26) Must book by May 31, 2013. This limited offer can only be booked by calling 1-866-343-5500 and mentioning the unique ofer code printed above your name and address'. Wonder why yours says August 15 and mine says August 18?:confused3

Dad gum it, we just got back from Orlando this past Mon (May 20th) and will be back down there in early Dec. Should I plan another trip for early Sept maybe?:scratchin

What's the link to find the APH 50% deal? thanks

The flyer I received said 'this limited time offer can only be booked by calling 1-866-343-5500 and mentioning the UNIQUE OFFER CODE printed above your name and address', unique offer code is capitalized and in bold print.

If you are an AP holder (preferred or premier) then you should qualify if you receive the AP newsletter, passport. There is a unique code on it that is required to get the discount. Now if you did not receive your newsletter/passport then call the AP hotline and they might have your code on file. When you give them your code they have all your info already there. I called and then realized that my dates are not included.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter