APH hotel discount tailend of HHN

jmpellet

DIS Veteran
I am wondering if anyone has received an annual passholder discount at the tailend of HHN? I called and they seem to release the APH discounts just one month in advance. Looking at 11/1 - 11/5. Thanks in advance!

As far as I know they are only up to august with APH so far.

Remember you can check yourself by entering APH into the code field here.

I was wondering if they had been offered during that time last or other years. Trying to figure if a quick trip is worth the $$:)

I did a search for the date&rate threads, and found some.

Date and rate 2010.

Date and rate 2011

Date and rate 2012

If anyone booked an APH rate for that time in those years AND participated in those threads, it should be helpful!

I am wondering if anyone has received an annual passholder discount at the tailend of HHN? I called and they seem to release the APH discounts just one month in advance. Looking at 11/1 - 11/5. Thanks in advance!
Keep in mind that this year's HHN extends into November with the last date being Saturday, 11/2. Does that affect discounts? Hard to tell...keep checking.

As far as I know they are only up to august with APH so far.

Remember you can check yourself by entering APH into the code field here.

It says to must make a deposit when reserving a room......how much do they take from your credit card as a deposit? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter